Chapter-15

[Recap]

Y/N: Anger doesn't solve anything but it can destroy everything.

[Present Time]

You woke up early in the morning and found yourself in his arms.

Even if he hurt or scold you, but you still feel a lot of comfort....protective and peace in his arms.

You slowly tried to took his arm off of your waist, but he groaned and hugged you more tightly resting his chin on your head.

You sighed and again you tried to get out off his grip but you ended up waking him up......he opened his eyes and glared at you.

Taehyung: Can't you stay still like this for awhile.

He said in a cold tone.

Y/N: Oh! Sorry go back to sleep.

He let go off you then turned around and closed his eyes.

*Y/N THOUGHT*: Did he just got mad or what ??

Taehyung: No.....I'm not......I just want to sleep more.

Listening his words your eyes widened.

*Y/N THOUGHT*: How does he know what i was thinking ??

You sighed and got out of the bed.....then you went into the bathroom and took a quick shower......you came out and saw Taehyung is still sleeping.

You sighed and headed downstairs.....you went into the kitchen and saw maid's preparing breakfast.

They looked at you and smiled....you became pretty close to them.

You decided to help them in cooking since you are also good at cooking......you smiled back and tried to help them but they stopped.

Maid 1: No.....Mrs.kim.....we can do it.
Y/N: I just want to help you.

She laughed and spoke.

Maid 1: You know how to cook??
Y/N: Are you thinking I'm not good at cooking huh??
Y/N: I always cook at my house.
Maid: but still we are-
Y/N: i want to cook.....i ain't gonna listen to you all now.

You said and started helping them for preparing breakfast......they couldn't help but smile at your cuteness and you all prepared breakfast while talking and laughing.

You smiled proudly and tried to hold the pan handle but accidentally your hand made a contact with the hot pan and you flinched.

Y/N: Ahhhhh......

You burnt your fingers a little.

Maid 1: Mrs.kim are you okay ??
Maid 2: Omg! Wait I will bring ice to make it cool.

She quickly fetched ice cubes and rubbed it on your fingers.

Maid 1: does it hurt ??

She asked worriedly and you shook your head.

Maid: Mrs.kim.....you should be careful.
Maid 2: At least take some rest now......we are here we will prepare it.

You smiled nodded and they smiled back......you sighed and turned around and frozen at your spot...

You saw Taehyung who was giving you a sharp death glare.....he crossed his arms over his chest and turned his eyes towards the maids.

They panicked and quickly went out leaving you both alone.....then he looked at you and you gulped.

Y/N: T-Taehyung w-why are y-you looking at me l-like th-that.

You can't help but stutter.

He didn't said anything just came towards you with a big steps.....you started getting panicked when he came closer.

He still didn't say anything but killing you with his glare.....your breath starting getting heavier...he looked very scary right now and you are at edge of crying.

You were really scared and tried to walk away from him but.....

He put his both hands on the counter trapping you between his arms..........for a second your breathing were stopped.

Taehyung: How the hell this happened??

He said while looking at your finger.

You gulped and spoke while stuttering.

Y/N: It w-was j-just an a-accident.
Taehyung: An accident?? Why the hell this accident happens again and again.

He said in a cold tone while glaring at you.

You didn't said anything just lowered your gaze couples of tears left from your eyes.

He moved his fingers down to your chin to lift your chin up to Meet his dark eyes.......He stared deeply in your teary eyes and then Leaned closer and gently placed his lips on yours.

Your heart skipped a beat.....You didn't expect that.

He pulled away and tugged your hair behind your ear and spoke.

Taehyung: Listen here.....
Taehyung: These days you are really pissing me off.
Taehyung: I really don't want to hurt you but you are making me to do that.

You couldn't believe the way he was behaving.

Taehyung: Be careful.
Taehyung: I know you love Cooking.
Taehyung: But listen here.....if this accident ever happens again THEN.....

.

.

.

Taehyung: then I won't let you put your feet in this freaking ''KITCHEN ANYMORE''.

He pulled away and grabbed the coffee and walked away.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Hey lovies 😙, i hope you are doing well, I'm really sorry for late publishing 🥺 but I can't help because of my busy schedule 🥲 i hope you all will understand my problem because I'm in my board class💔.....i hope you all will like this chapter.... don't forget to vote lovies✨

Bie!!♡