Chapter- 10

*RECAP*

He said and headed towards that guy's direction as you sighed.

*PRESENT TIME*

*Y/N THOUGHT*: He can't control his anger now.....But also he had a reason behind his anger......that guy shouldn't have stared at me.

Taehyung came behind him and grabbed his neck and dragged him towards the water.

Guy: What the....What are you doing..

Taehyung didn't said anything just kept on dragging him.

Once he came near the water Taehyung kicked that guy's leg Making him kneel down.......that guy tried to fight back but failed.

Taehyung punched him really hard as blood started flowing from his mouth and nose...... Taehyung continuously punched him merciless.

That guy fell down on the ground while trying to catch his breath...... Taehyung harshly grabbed that guy's hair to made him look at him.

Tears falling from that guy's eyes nonstop but it's not effecting Taehyung.

Taehyung: Want more fun ??
Guy: P-Please....let m-me go....i beg y-you.

Taehyung ignored his words and forced that guy's head into the water as the guy gasping for air..... Taehyung kept that guy's head into the water for a while as that guy's eyes started to getting heavy and the whole body is shivering so badly.

Then he pulled him out harshly and stood up......that guy collapsed while trying to catch his breath...... Taehyung is satisfied after seeing him like this.

Taehyung: I Know she is cute but she is mine.....dare to stare at her again and i won't hesitate to kill you.

Taehyung said in a very cold tone and that guy managed to spoke.

Guy: I s-swear......i wo-would never....

Whithout saying anything Taehyung went to the restroom to clean his hands.......Meanwhile, you're worrying about Taehyung.

*Y/N THOUGHT*: It's been awhile since he left but still he didn't came yet......That guy seemed muscular......what if that guy do something to Taehyung ??

You sighed and took a deep breath and stood up and started heading towards the direction Taehyung went.

As you were walking suddenly......

You find yourself in the air.

Taehyung: Didn't i told you not to move.
Y/N: I-I just worried about you.

He didn't said anything just headed towards the car still carrying you.....you were feeling so embarassed but didn't have courage to tell him 'Put me down'.

A person passing by....... suddenly stopped walking and raised an eyebrow looking at you both...... Taehyung glared at him and spoke.

Taehyung: What ??
Taehyung: Mind your own business.
Taehyung: Before i punch that stupid face of yours.

That guy freaked out and left.

He put you down in front of his car.....you sat in the car as he also sat and started driving.

You are looking at your feets while playing with your fingers being scared of him.....he noticed it and sighed heavily.

He changed the direction of the road leading to your home making you confuse but still you didn't dared to ask him any question.

He stopped the car somewhere and got out off the car....he signalled you to come out...... your eyes widened when you saw the view.

You got out of the car and slowly went towards him.......he held your hand and took you near the river.

You smiled as cold breeze caressing your cheeks and blowing your hair.

He came behind you and backhugged you.

Taehyung: Don't be scared of me.
Taehyung: I won't hurt you my Princess.

A smile formed on your lips.

He turned you around...... cupped your face and kissed your forehead.

Taehyung: Make your heart calm......he said and turned his eyes towards the water.

You smiled and looked at the sky, which has only the moon and the lights of the stars.......Neither you said anything nor he......there is was a silence.

You could only hear the sound of the waves of the rivers...... you both stayed there for a while.......you smiled and turned your eyes towards Taehyung.

You couldn't help but keep on staring at him who was looking at the sky with a smile on his face.

*Y/N THOUGHT* : A few minutes ago he looked so scary but now he's looking so cute and innocent.

You smiled and went towards him and backhugged him while closing your eyes.......he smiled and hold your hand which was hugged him and kissed it.

Taehyung: Are you tired hmm ??

You nodded slowly.

TO BE CONTINUED.