chapter-6

*Recap*

Y/N:I am r-really scared of him...

*Present time*

After some time you heard door open and close as you immediately wiped your tears and closed your eyes tightly.

Taehyung entered your bedroom and saw you back facing him...... He confused and went to the bathroom.

After awhile he came out and wore comfy clothes then jumped on the bed and laid down besides you.........He smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to his chest, your back is touching his chest.

Taehyung:Princess...... Where's my hug hmm??
Taehyung:I thought you were waiting for me like you always do.

He said,his hot breath touching your neck,as your heart beating so fast that he could also hear.

Taehyung:Hmm?? Baby??
Taehyung:I know you didn't sleep yet.
Taehyung:Cause I can hear your heart beating, so..... stop pretending that you're sleeping.

You bite your lower lip to held back your tears.

Taehyung:Hmm?? Talk to me...

He turned you around, you tired not to turn but he was too strong.

His eyes widened when he saw your puffy eyes, Messy hair and blocked red nose as he quickly sat straight.

Taehyung:Hey......have you been crying??

He asked in a very concerned and worried tone he tired to touch your face but you pushed him and sat......You were really hurt and angry.

Taehyung: Princess.....
Taehyung:I'm sorry....... I'm really sorry-
Y/N: Taehyung please.......stop...... Don't say sorry....... It's can't change anything.
Taehyung:Y/N......I never said sorry to anyone.
Taehyung:But I said to you......Cause you means a lot to me...... You're first in my priority list.
Y/N:Then.....why are you...... hurting me.
Y/N:You said you love me......But all you do is hurt me.
Y/N:If you really love me you won't hurt me.
Y/N:I thought.....You were changed....But no you're not..... you're still cold hurted.

You were talking non stop as he just sat silently while staring at you......That silence is making you nervous but you trying hard not to look weak.

Y/N: You're hurting me on purpose then acting...... Innocent.
Y/N: You didn't care for someone..... you're really heartless person...I just can't stay-
Taehyung: Don't you dare to complete that sentence.
Taehyung:I said sorry can't you understand....
Taehyung:Stop.....this nonsense now or else-

He suddenly changed and his stared were deadly, you gulped in fear but still managed to spoke and you raised your voice.

Y/N: or what?? Huh you'll hurt me??

His eyes which were dark already, now become way more darker then before and he turned his hand into fist and came closer making your breath uneven.

Taehyung:I would never...
Taehyung:But don't force me to do.
Taehyung:You keep going against me and that triggers me a lot.
Taehyung: I'm trying hard not to loose my temper.
Taehyung: Once I loose it.....
Taehyung: Trust me....
Taehyung: It's scary as hell.

He said straight looking in your eyes, you could hear him breathing heavily, you lowered your gaze and hugged your knees and crying really hard.

When he realised what he is doing as he quickly pulled away and ran his fingers through his hair, and closed his eyes to calm himself.

Taehyung: It's okay....... It's okay..... don't cry.....i really didn't wanted to scared you nor wanted to make you cry.

You didn't dare to look at him, he sighed and came closer and hugged you and you still tried to push him but he hold you tightly.

Taehyung:Look......I won't hurt you.....stop crying.
Taehyung: Princess.....I would never hurt you.

*AFTER AWHILE*

He kept on whispered sweet words in your ears and caressed your hair until you stopped crying, you love him but you hate the way he acts sometimes and you really like this side of his, it's like magic.....All your fear and angry just melted in his arms just like ice cream.

Y/N: Taehyung...... You'll Change at any moment and hurt me.........I know about you.

You said while your trembling lips as he smiled and kissed your forehead.

Taehyung:No..... You don't know me....you only know what I allowed you to know.
Taehyung:You don't know my story.
Taehyung:You don't have any idea about the situation I have faced.
Taehyung:You..... don't know.....my pains that I have been go through.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Hey lovies,hope you'll are safe and healthy, I want to apologise for late publishing, it just because I'm busy these days my exams are going on, hope you all will like this chapter....... Don't forget to vote!!

Bie!!♡