Chapter-11

[Recap]

Taehyung: Are you tired hmm ??

You nodded slowly.

[Present Time]

Taehyung: Okay then let's go home hmm.

Soon you both reached your home.

He stopped the car and looked at you who was already fell asleep.....he smiled and got out off the car and then unbuckled your seat belt.

Slowly he took you in his arms from the car not wanting to wake you up.

He walked straight to your shared room and towards the bed....he slowly tried to made you lay down on the bed but you groaned and hugged him more tightly still deep in asleep.

He smiled and decided to let you continue sleeping just there in his arms for awhile.....he slowly sat up on the bed along with you in his arms while resting his back against the headboard.

Then he made you more comfortable..... he smiled and kissed your forehead.

After awhile you made you lay down on the bed and he also lay down besides you and felt asleep.

Next Day {at night}

Taehyung:Yes.....early morning....I'm going to business trip.
Y/N:huh?? How many days??

You said with a puppy eyes......he took a glance at you then turned his eyes towards the road.

Taehyung: Around 5-6 days.

Your jaw dropped.

Y/N: what!?!?!......5-6 days isn't it too long??
Taehyung:hmm?? No.
Y/N:Ahh!!..... Taehyung how can you say that I'll miss youu.

He smiled.

Y/N:why are you smilling?? Don't you also miss me??
Taehyung: ofcourse I'll miss my Princess.
Y/N: Then.....

You pouted and looked down.....he lays his hand on yours and interwined his hand with yours.

Taehyung: It's important.
Taehyung: I promise I will call you every day okay.
Y/N:Okay then you can go......but now where are you taking me??
Taehyung:You will see when you get there.

Soon you both reached to your mother in law's house.

You get out off the car but you are confused coz you don't know why he took you here......he came towards you and held your hand.

Taehyung:You will be staying here till I come.
Y/N: Why??
Taehyung: because I can't leave you alone.......right??

You smiled knowing how much he is caring for you.......he again held your hand and entered the house.

You entered the house and saw his mother standing there......she immediately smiled after seeing you two.

Mrs Kim: bring there belongings.

She said to the maid.

Y/N: eommaaaa

You ran to her and and hug her tightly as she chuckled at your cuteness.

Mrs Kim:Aigoo......my sweetheart I missed you.
Y/N: I missed you more eomma.

Taehyung just stood silently and left happy seeing you both like this..

She kissed your forehead then come towards Taehyung.......she placed her hand on his cheek.

Mrs Kim: how have you been Taehyung??

Taehyung placed his hand on her hand and spoke.

Taehyung: I'm good how are you??

You just stare at him while he continue to talk to his mom.......his smile brightened.......his voice become very sweet and his eyes is shinning.......you can say by seeing his face that how much he loves his mother.