Chapter-16

[Recap]

Taehyung: then I won't let you put your feet in this freaking ''KITCHEN ANYMORE''.

He pulled away and grabbed the coffee and walked away.

[Present Time]

Your heart still racing as tears continuously falling.

Y/N: He is becoming more cold day by day.

[At Night]

Taehyung and you stood in front of your mother in law. She glared at you both and crossed her arms over her chest.

Mrs.kim: What about my grandchilds ??

Your eyes widened and your face turned red.

Mrs.kim: I want to be grandmother.

Taehyung just stood with blank face....you both didn't say anything.

Mrs.kim: Say something.

She said while looking at both of you.

Taehyung turned his eyes towards you and you quickly looked away.....you were blushing so hard.

Taehyung: I will make it soon.

Your eyes widened.....he seemed serious and you gulped.....she smiled widely.

Taehyung: Take care eomma.

He said and sat in the car and you hugged her and sat in the car besides Taehyung.....He started engine and drove away.

You but your lower lip because of nervousness.

*Y/N THOUGHT*: Calm down calm down Y/N....

*Y/N THOUGHT*: He won't do anything....right ?? Without any permission.

*Y/N THOUGHT*: He is my husband....he has right.

*Y/N THOUGHT*: But I'm not ready yet.

You snapped out of your thoughts and flinched when you heard his deep voice.

Taehyung: No need to be scared I won't do anything until you allow me.

You sighed in relief and smiled a little.....then you both didn't said anything.

[Time skip]

You went into the bathroom and took a bath.

You came out of the bathroom and saw Taehyung sat on the bed leaning his back against the bed.

Taehyung saw you and signaled you to come closer.....you became nervous again and went towards him.

He made you sit on his lap and stared at you and you just looked down to avoid his gaze.

Taehyung: Baby...look at me.

He held your chin to made you look at him.....he smiled.

Taehyung: I bought it for you while returning.

Your eyes widened once you saw what was in his hands.....

It was a beautiful diamond necklace.

[Btw this is the picture of diamond necklace]

Taehyung: How is it ??
Y/N: it's beautiful i love it.

You said while smiling widely.

Y/N: Taehyung but why ?? This is expen-
Taehyung: Didn't i told you money mean nothing when it comes to you.....i will buy everything for you.

You shook your head and hugged him while resting you head on his shoulder.

Y/N: I don't want anything from you.
Y/N: Except your love and presence in my life..... that's all I want.

He slide his arm around your waist.

*Y/N THOUGHT*: And i just want you to Change......you don't know.....how much your actions hurting me.

Taehyung was fast asleep but you were still awake while thinking about the horror movie that you had watched earlier.

It's 1:12 am but still you didn't sleep yet......you were not happy as you were before.

Because his mood swings getting scarier with each passing day.....Now you laid down on the bed while looking here and there.

Even though you were scared but still you watched the whole movie..... because you were curious to know what happens in the end.

But now you are regretting for watching that horror movie.....you looked at him....his back is facing you.

You moved closer to him and tried to sleep but that scary scene kept on flashing in front of your eyes.

Your breathing started getting heavier.

Y/N: What if a ghost comes ??

You quickly sat straight.

You were scared as hell.....you looked at Taehyung....you want him to turn around.

You gulped while looking here and there.

YN: i shouldn't have seen that movie.

Soon you started to Heard some weird noises....Now you can't take this anymore..... you're vedge of crying.

You gulped and decide to wake him up.
.
TO BE CONTINUED.