Chapter-7

*Recap*

Taehyung: You...... don't know.....my pains that I have been go through...

*Present time*

Taehyung: Just walk the path that I have travelled live my doubts, fear and pain....then you'll understand me.
Taehyung: I know.... I'm a mess.... I'll shout at you...... I'll scream at you....I have mood swings...... I'll get angry easily....but remember this mess loves you endlessly
Taehyung: if i hurt you, it wasn't meant to hurt you, it was my moods get the best of me sometimes.
Taehyung: it was just me one of my moods that ended up hurting someone who i Don't want to loose.

He broke the hug and cupped your face and kissed your forehead.

Taehyung: Don't be scared of me..I would never hurt you.
Taehyung: I'll try my best to change for you.....hmm??

You nodded slowly and looked into his eyes, they seemed so different and innocent.

Taehyung: Wanna go anywhere??
Y/N: Huh??
Taehyung: I'll take you wherever you want as a apologize.

Your eyes lit up a little.....You started to think where you wanna visit but there is so many places and you didn't know what to say.

Taehyung: Look Y/N...... Money means nothing when it comes to you......take your time.....let me know the answer tomorrow.

You nodded.

Taehyung: Now come.....and try to sleep..... you're very tired.

He said and laid down and you laid down besides him then put your head on his chest and he wrapped his arms around you protectively making sure you are secure in his hold as you closed your eyes immediately cause you're very tired.

Taehyung stared at your face and thought.

(TAEHYUNG THOUGHT): When I get mad.....I need to distance myself from you....... because I'll become the most heartless person you have ever seen.

After that Taehyung felt asleep.

*Time skip after a week*

Previous week he really took good care of you and took you wherever you want..... you're really happy but deep down you're still scared of him.

Now.....you wakeup late in the morning and turned your eyes right side and saw Taehyung wasn't besides you.

You slowly sat and suddenly your stomach started aching and you felt something wet as you quickly stood and looked at the bed and shocked....

YOU STAIND THE BED!!!

Y/N: Ahhh..... I'm so careless.

You looked around the bedroom to confirm whether Taehyung is here or not..... cause you don't know how would he react if he saw this.

Y/N: Luckily Taehyung isn't here.

You sighed in relief.....This was the first time you got periods after Taehyung confessed his love towards you.

You quickly changed the sheets and clean yourself up.....You know it's going to be hurt so badly.

You sighed and went downstairs and saw Taehyung sitting on the couch while working on the laptop....he looked at you and smiled.

Taehyung: Good morning princess.
Y/N: Yeah! Morning tae.

You smiled back and headed towards kitchen to make breakfast.... Your stomach hurts so bad but you ignored it and started making breakfast.

As you were preparing the breakfast Taehyung come towards you and leaned his back against the counter and started talking.

He kept talking and you're just nodding but not focusing.

Taehyung: Isn't it princess??

Cramp hit your stomach as you shut your eyes tightly....and didn't listened his words.

Taehyung: Princess....
Taehyung: PRINCESS

You flinched a little and looked at him.

Y/N: Taehyung....w-why are you shouting at me??
Taehyung: I asked you something.
Y/N: Hmm....what is it?

He raised an eyebrow.

Taehyung: You didn't Hear what I said??

You shook you head.

Taehyung: Atleast you have heard everything I've said so far??

You didn't said anything...just placed your hands on your abdomen cause it's aching so bad.....He got worried and came closer.

Taehyung: Y/N....are you alright??
Taehyung: Does it hurt's here huh??

He placed his hand on your tummy.

Y/N: No
Taehyung: Then are you feeling not well or something??

You shook you head side to side.

Taehyung: Are you sure??
Y/N: Yeah!

You smiled weakly and somehow managed and finished preparing breakfast and presented all the food on the dinning table.

You were sweating and acting in front of him....but dying inside.

You used to bear the pain in the last months......so, it's normal for you......and you didn't want to tell him cause you're too shy.....and also you can bear yourself even though it's hard.

Taehyung came and sat as you sat and started eating.

You were quite uncomfortable due to the pain so you kept wiggling.

You took at glanced at Taehyung and........

TO BE CONTINUED.