Chapter-9

* RECAP*

Y/N: Then Taehyung......why can't you share your past with me..??

* PRESENT TIME *

Y/N: I asked you many times but you changed the subject why.....??
Taehyung: No..... princess.... don't ask again!!
Y/N: Please.....
Taehyung: Just understand that "I crossed the hell"
Y/N: But Taehyung-
Taehyung: No more questions.
Taehyung: Do you need anything.... should I make something for you??

You shook your head.

Taehyung: Is it still hurts?? Huh??
Y/N: A Little bit....
Taehyung: Stay here.... I'll be back.

He whispered and went out of the room........After awhile he back with chocolates and a heating pad.

He placed heating pad on your stomach......You were surprised cause how did he know all this.

* Y/N THOUGHT * : He is single child....then how did he know that......but also I don't know whether he had a girlfriend or not in the past.

He started unpacking chocolates but you stopped him.

Y/N: I don't want..... I'm too sleepy.

He smiled and placed the chocolates on the night stand and started heading towards door making you confused.

You want to be in his warm embrace right now.

Y/N: Taehyung....

He stopped and turned around and waited for you to continue.....you looked down played with your fingers and spoke.

Y/N: Can you....lay....down with me??
Taehyung: Ofcourse princess....but first let me change my clothes.
Y/N: Oh! Okay.

He smiled and went to change his clothes.

Meanwhile you felt embarassed cause his shirt was totally wet because of your tears.

He came back after wearing comfy clothes......then he came towards bed and lay besides you.

You felt so much embarassing and couldn't even look at him straight.....he wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you closer to his chest and you quickly buried your face in his chest.

You loved the warmth and feeling being in his arms.

Y/N: I love you.

You whispered as his lips curved up forming a smile.......he tucked your hair behind your ear and kissed your forehead saying.

Taehyung: I love you infinity.

*TIME SKIP AFTER 1 WEEK*

It was cold beautiful evening with your cold husband......These days you guys rarely hangout because he's always busy with his work...... That's why he decided to take you out for a dinner.

Now...You and Taehyung sat down in a free table......As the waiter came towards the table with a menu in his hand and placed it on the table.

Waiter: Here's the menu sir.

He bowed and stand by the table...... Taehyung took and started looking at the menu and you just sat quietly because Taehyung said he will order for you.

Taehyung: Here is my order and her also.
Waiter: please wait....

Waiter said and left.

Taehyung turned his eyes towards you and about to spoke...... suddenly his phone rang as he checked the ID and picked it up.

Taehyung: Hello.
Jungkook: Yahh! Taehyung......where are you ??
Taehyung: You Don't need to know.

He said in a cold tone.

Jungkook: Why are you so cold.... can't you talk nicely.
Taehyung: No.....is there any problem ??
Jungkook: I'm your best friend so, treat me well..... before I punch that cold face of yours.
Taehyung: SHUT UP Jungkook.....just tell me why the hell did you called me.

Your eyes widened when you heard Jungkook's name.

*Y/N THOUGHT* : why so rude......why can't he treat his best friend well.

Jungkook: I want to talk to you about business trip.
Taehyung: I will talk to you later.

Before Jungkook could say anything taehyung ended the call and looked at you who was staring at him without knowing yourself.

Taehyung: Are you done staring at me.

You quickly looked away as your cheeks started burning.

Taehyung: Look at me.

You looked at him still your cheeks burning.

Taehyung: You know what.....You are so beautiful.
Taehyung: I can stare at you whole day.

You blushed so hard by his words.....Taehyung said and look at the direction where waiter was coming...... slowly his gaze fell behind the waiter and he caught a random guy staring at you.

He raised an eyebrow and turned his eyes towards you.....the food came and you both started eating.

After awhile you both finished eating as Taehyung already payed the bill.

You were talking about random stuff nonstop and Taehyung listening your words with a smile on his face.

But you don't know that Taehyung kept an eye on that guy whole time.....he's just wondering how long that guy gonna stare at you.

As the time passing..... Taehyung's smile started fading away and his eyes slowly darkening as he totally turned his eyes towards that guy.

You stopped talking when you saw Taehyung's dark eyes....he's burning in anger but you don't know why......you looked at the direction Taehyung looking at and caught a random guy staring at you.

Ofcourse that guy noticed Taehyung's death glare but he just ignored it....as soon as you looked at the guy...he smirked and winked at you before started leaving.

That's it anger took all over Taehyung body...... your eyes widened as you immediately grabbed Taehyung hand to calm him down.

Y/N: Taehyung....look at me.
Y/N: Please....calm down he's drunk.

You don't know whether that guy is drunk or not you just said to calm him down.

Y/N: Let's go home.

He looked at you with the same expression and slowly pushed your hand from his and spoke.

Taehyung: No one should stare at you except me.
Taehyung: Stay here.
Taehyung: Don't dare to move.
Y/N: Taehyung.... please don't go-
Taehyung: You hear me right.... stay here.
Taehyung: I will be back.

He said and headed towards that guy's direction as you sighed.

TO BE CONTINUED.