AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hey there, amazing readers!

Wow, it feels like it's been forever, doesn't it? I genuinely hope you're doing well and enjoying life to the fullest. Before anything else, I just want to take a moment to shower you all with my heartfelt gratitude. Your presence, your comments, your votes-every little bit of interaction you've shared on this story has meant the world to me. You've managed to brighten my days and inspire me to keep weaving this tale.

Now, let's talk about the exciting news! I'm thrilled to announce that a brand new book is in the works. No, it's not a sequel, but it's something equally captivating. Get ready to dive into a Tom Riddle x OC fanfiction that's going to take you on a thrilling ride through a whole new dimension of storytelling.

In this book, you'll notice a shift in my writing style. I've been working tirelessly to refine and enhance it, all with the aim of delivering an even more immersive experience for you. Brace yourselves for a journey filled with suspense, intrigue, and a dash of that signature romance that keeps us all coming back for more.

I'm bursting with excitement to unveil this new adventure, and I truly hope it captures your heart and imagination just as much as the previous story did. Your support means everything to me, and I can't wait to have you join me on this fresh literary escapade.

So, without further ado, here's a little teaser to pique your curiosity:

As Lavinia walked down the corridor, her gaze met Tom's intense stare. The moment their eyes locked, an electric charge seemed to surge between them, and time itself seemed to pause. Tom's lips curled into a subtle, knowing smile, and Lavinia felt a strange mixture of apprehension and exhilaration.

Unbeknownst to Lavinia, Tom's thoughts had been consumed by her from the very first moment he saw her. He was drawn to her like a moth to a flame, and his rational mind gave way to an overwhelming obsession. He craved her attention, her approval, and he was determined to make her notice him at any cost.

Days turned into weeks, and Tom's obsession grew more fervent. He began to strategically position himself in places he knew Lavinia would be, his eyes always locked onto her every move. He watched from the shadows, a silent spectator to her life, plotting and scheming ways to make himself indispensable to her.

Tom's eyes bore into hers, his desperation giving way to a raw intensity. "I would do anything to be near you, to have your attention."

Lavinia's smile widened, a wicked gleam in her eyes. She reveled in the power she held over him, the intoxicating effect of his obsession. "Anything, you say? How far would you go, Tom?"

His gaze never wavered. "To the ends of the earth, if that's what it takes."

Lavinia's laughter was a melody of twisted satisfaction. "Very well, Tom. Prove yourself. Show me just how far you're willing to go."

And so began a dangerous dance between Lavinia and Tom, a toxic bond fueled by obsession and desire. Tom's actions grew increasingly desperate and ruthless, while Lavinia reveled in the control she had over him. The line between love and madness blurred, and they embraced the toxicity of their connection, two souls entwined in a web of their own making.

Stay tuned for updates, sneak peeks, and more surprises along the way. As always, your feedback is my fuel, so don't hesitate to drop your thoughts and comments. Let's embark on this thrilling journey together!

With immense gratitude and anticipation,
Stvrrvdy

P.S. Cover Photo Above

🎉 You've finished reading BEHIND THE SCENE: ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴜᴍʙʀᴇʟʟᴀ ᴀᴄᴀᴅᴇᴍʏ || 𝗧𝗨𝗔 🎉