The Power of Madonna

THE GIRLS in Glee club sat in the choir room

THE GIRLS in Glee club sat in the choir room. Nessa was listening to music on her phone when everyone turned to Rachel.

"Can I ask you guys something private?" Rachel asked nervously.

"Yes, you should move to Israel." Santana responded.

"It's about dating. Not that I'm dating anyone. We all know that Finn and I are no longer an item and for the sake of the team, I broke up with Jesse. But let's just say I was dating someone. Let's just say, hypothetically, we went to a wiggles concert last Friday night, and because my dads weren't home, we went up to my room and started making out. It was erotic and romantic and then he said we should do it"
Rachel explained to them.

Nessa knew straight away she was talking about Jesse and that she didn't listen to the advice she was given to break up with him for the team.

"What if then he got really crabby and left, and didn't even tak home the Care Bear I won him playing Skee Ball?" Rachel when on about her situation.

"Would you please stop talking? You're grossing out my baby." Quinn told her.

"I just want to be ready, I know I'm getting older, and these things are going to happen someday, but how do I stop a guy from getting mad a me for saying no?" Rachel asked them.

"Just do what I do. Never say no." Santana suggested.

"Oh, totally. I mean, what's the worst that can happen? Sorry Quinn" Brittany added.

"Look, girl, don't ask me. The last guy I liked was the mayor of gaytown. And I can't wait to get a guy mad at me for saying no" Mercedes told Rachel.

"We just have to accept that guys don't care about our feelings." Tina mentioned before talking about what happened between her and Artie the other day.

"That's got to sting." Rachel replied.

"Hey, guys. I'm sorry to interrupt your little sorority, but I couldn't help but overhearing. Are you really having that much boy trouble?" Mr Shue asked making Nessa jump a bit not realising he was listening.