The Substitute

GLEE CLUB HAD BEEN A MESS THIS WEEK with Mr Schues absence

GLEE CLUB HAD BEEN A MESS THIS WEEK with Mr Schues absence. Nessa joined Mercedes and Kurt for lunch that day, trying to avoid Zach a little so she could focus on her relationship with Sam.

'I'm shaking. And it's either from low blood sugar or rage. I knew it was only a matter of time before Rachel tried to take over the Glee Club.' Kurt said to the girls, making Nessa recall the last Glee club meeting in which Rachel decided to lead and have the theme to be herself.

'Nah, she was insane I was ready to slap some sense into her, if it wasn't for Santana.' Nessa said peeking interest in, the conversation. Now remembering how her and Sam had to hold Santana back.

'We'll forget all about it tonight at bowling.'
Mercedes said to them trying to cheer the pair up.

'I can't. Blaine asked me to hang out.' Kurt told them, making Nessa pause.

'Wait what? he didn't tell me about that.' Nessa said to him kind of hurt. She thought her brother would have told her about it. Like how she keeps him updated in her love life.

'I've been looking forward to it all week. Wait. Are you two going out? Because I think you need to come clean.' Mercedes asked him, not acting as hurt as Nessa.

'You can't be, I should be the first to know.' Nessa added at bit shocked at the idea of the pair dating and her having no idea. Her brother would have said something, right?

'What? No. I don't want another Jessie... Rachel traitor scenario to overcome. Please, Mercedes. Mum's the word.' Kurt shut down the idea of him and Blaine dating, making Nessa release a sigh of relief.

'Honestly, i'd be more of a traitor i live with him, we literally shared a womb' Nessa said to the pair trying to lighten the mood.

'Okay, We'd be happy for you. I mean, we know how lonely you've been.' Mercedes told him, moving past Nessa's last comment.

'And you have his sister's approval, i was close to setting you two up at some point' Nessa added, making Mercedes laugh.