The Sue Sylvester Shuffle

THE FOOTBALL GAME ENDED IN DISASTER

THE FOOTBALL GAME ENDED IN DISASTER. Because of Finn and Karofsky's disagreement it ended in Zach getting hurt. After the game Coach Bieste was furious.

'What a joke. What the hell happened? Finn, you're the captain. Talk!' The Coach shouted at the team as Zach winced with his new injury.

'Karofsky sucks! That's what happened!' Finn said snapping at Karofsky while pointing fingers.

'That's crap. Hudson's a fricking girl... and couldn't take a joke about his precious Glee Club.' The bully replied.

'Because I'm sick of you guys getting down on us for it .We're in Glee Club. What's the big deal?' Finn told him, annoyed that this was being brought up again.

'The amount of male singers I can name for you right now, i bet when you hear their music you don't think it's weird.' Zach added in mad about Karofsky bringing this up after letting Zach get injured.

'It's embarrassing. We're dudes. Getting all hot and bothered about singing a Kesha song. It's freakin' weird.' Some other guy told the Glee boys.

'Maybe you'll think it's cooler when I go all Tik Tok on your face.' Puck said hi Karofsky, before getting up and starting pushing the bully.

'Bring it, Puckerman.' Karofsky called before the two started fighting, leaving the other boys to pull them apart.

'Stop that now! That's enough!' The Coach warned them as the boys finally separated.

'Look. Championship game or not, I am not blocking for him.' Karofsky told the team pointing at Finn.

'Get the hell out of here!' Coach gave the boy his final warning.

'Fine.'

'Bunch of babies!' The Coach said to the rest of the boys.

•••