Preggers

NESSA WAS at Kurt's house along with Tina and Brittany dancing to the song 'Single Ladies' by Beyoncé

NESSA WAS at Kurt's house along with Tina and Brittany dancing to the song 'Single Ladies' by Beyoncé. While they where dancing Kurt's dad came home.

"Dad... you're home early." Kurt said to his dad.

"Deadliest catch is on" Burt told his son as he walked further into the basement.

"What are you wearing?" Burt asked.

"It's a unitard. Guys wear them to, uh, work out nowadays. Do sports. They wick sweat from the body" Kurt replied.

"F-football." Tina said to Burt.

"Yeah, all the guys in football wear them. They're jock-chic." Kurt added on.

"Totally. Kurt's on the football team now. He's the kicker. That's the smallest guy on the field, right?" Brittany asked.

"Yeah. Yeah, Brit, Tina and Nessa were just helping me with some conditioning work." Kurt told his dad.

"Hmm. Really? You know, I played in JC, before I busted up my knee popping wheelies on my dirt bike." Burt told his son and the girls.

"Cool. I guess we'll have something to talk about then." Kurt said to his dad.

"So one of you three his girlfriend?" Burt asked.

"But I'm not ready to be exclusive just yet." Kurt said as he put his hand on Tina's back.

"All right, just keep the music down. I can't hear myself think up there. Hey, Kurt? Be sure to get me a ticket to your first game." Burt told his son.

𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉𓆉

NESSA WAS SITTING IN THE CHOIR during another Glee Club meeting while Mr Schuester was handing out lyrics to the next song Glee Club was going to do

"Excuse me, this isn't the right key." Rachel told Mr. Schue.

"No, that's actually the right key." Mr Schuester told the girl.