Silly Love Songs

IT WAS FINALLY VALENTINE's DAY

IT WAS FINALLY VALENTINE's DAY. And Nessa's first Valentine's day not single. Knowing how the girl went all out on the other holidays, Zach expected her to do the same today. Zach waited in the choir room for her as she was running a little late. The girl finally arrived just as the teacher was about to start today lesson.

'For you!' She told Zach passing him a box of lego flowers. She was also holding a heart shaped balloon but no one could be bothered to question her about it.

'Wait, thank you.' The boy replied surprised.

'I remember you're allergic to flowers and you like lego so it's perfect for you.' Nessa explained to the boy tying the balloon to her hair before sitting down.

'All right, guys. I have one word for you.' Mr Schue told the group, starting today's lesson by drawing a heart around the word.

'Is it "love"? I'm totally gonna graduate now!' Brittany said after raising her hand. Zach gave her a high five.

'Valentine's Day is comin' up, so for this week's lesson, I want you guys to pick a partner... because you're gonna sing to them what you think is the world's greatest love song. Yeah. Find a song that communicates all the things that love means to you. Now, partner up.' Teacher started explaining the lesson to them, Zach placing his arm around Nessa claiming her as his partner. Nessa began trying of thinking of songs for the assignment.