Chapter 22: Dangerous Lust

"Well Stacey it was a pleasure having you here. Eventful but very fun. You have come a long way. I can't wait to have you back here," Demetrius told me hugging me.

"Thank you so much for everything I really appreciate it," I said smiling.

It was my last day and time for Severus and I to go back to Hogwarts. Rose had left the day before. It was one hectic week but defiantly very memorable.

"And just know, if you ever need a place to go to, no need to owl just come my dear," Demetrius said to me.

"Oh I will be back trust me. I love spending time with you Demetrius, honestly." I replied gratefully.

I hugged him warmly before turning my attention to Ethan.

"Oh Ethan, I'm going to miss you so much!" I exclaimed hugging him, "Keep in touch alright?"

"Always," He said smiling slightly. I couldn't help but feel extremely guilty.

"I'm so sorry," I whispered.

"Its fine Stacey. Don't beat yourself up for anything," He said to me.

"I will always, always be there for you. I don't want any of this to hurt our friendship. Alright?" I asked him grazing into his eyes.

"Don't worry Stace I'm not losing you. Besides like you said, one day its all going to be okay."

"That's the spirit!" I said smiling.

We let go of each other and I walked slowly to Severus waiting patiently for me. I blew them kisses before Severus and I apparated out. We reached Hogwarts by a carriage, which was waiting for us at Hogsmeade, because we couldn't apparate into the castle. As soon as I stepped foot in the castle Andrew flew into my mind.

"Alright, I'm going to put your luggage away and then I'm off to my class okay? You go see Andrew," Severus said.

"I will!" I answered. Before I ran off Severus grabbed my hand.

"Stacey wait. You were supposed to tell me something a while back remember?"

Voldermort being in love with my mom.

"Yes I remember. I want to tell you, Lupin and Dumbledore. So when I arrange things I will let you know."

"That works," Severus said but this time it was my turn to stop him from leaving. I ran in front of him and kissed him hard.

"I'm sorry about what I did Severus. I really am," I apologized again.

"Its fine. All is forgiven," Severus answered kissing me. I smiled happily into the kiss.

"Okay now I'm off," I said pulling away running to the hospital wing.

I quickened my pace and entered. In the end of the room was a crib and beside it was Lupin. I snuck up behind him and kissed his cheek.

"Biffle!" He exclaimed.

"Lupin!" I yelled back hugging him.

"Gosh I've missed you. I'd say tell me everything but you already did through your notes!"

I laughed heartily.

"Mama!" Andrew shouted.

"Andrew!" I said excited.

I picked up my son and kissed him.

"Oh mama missed you so much!" I cooed.

"So you cheated on Severus and resurrected a house elf," Lupin asked smiling brightly at me.