Chapter Fifteen

Later that night, you had found your way around the corner he had always disappeared behind. It was just a simple bedroom, but it felt so homey. It had lots of brown, as well as gold tones in the room, which was becoming a common theme for the chocolate lover. In the corner there was a bed covered with a comfy looking cream throw, the pillows were a burgundy red, seeming almost misplaced in the earth-toned room. All the same, they looked comfy enough.

"One moment" Remus spoke softly, hurrying over to a closet in the room to pull out some pyjamas. Blinking rapidly out of surprise, you smiled at the cute pyjamas he had pulled out. He had a white tank top, paired with plaid red joggers for himself, that he threw onto the bed while he searched for some pyjamas for you. The gesture was sweet, watching him pull through his shirts you saw him finally land on something, pulling it out to see your response. Presented to you were loose black athletic shorts, alongside an oversized (F/C) jumper.

Smiling, you walked over to him to retrieve the clothes, placing a kiss on his cheek as you took them from him. "Thank you darling" you watched as his cheeks turned red, Lupin quickly rubbed the back of his neck while looking away, "It's no trouble". Glancing around the room, you tried to find a place to change, in the corner you noticed a door. Making an educated guess, you wandered over to it, opening the door, you smiled to yourself. 'En suite' you thought as you turned back to the brown-haired boy, "I'm gonna change in here real quick" he gave you a small nod before turning around, pulling off his own shirt.

Feeling your cheeks heat up, you rushed into the bathroom, closing the door behind yourself. Letting out a breath, you slid down the door as your brain filled with scenarios. "He's trying to kill me" you quietly spoke to yourself, a flustered sigh leaving your body as you fanned yourself. Standing back on your feet, you pulled off your clothes to replace them with the ones Remus had provided. Looking in the mirror you smiled, it was a cute outfit, the shirt was so big it practically covered the shorts. You couldn't shake the scenarios from your brain fully, however, all you could think of was him taking the clothes off of you, his hands roaming over your body.

'We just became official, I can't just expect that to happen immediately' you mentally scolded, whipping around to the door, you opened it to come face to face with Lupin. Heat rushed to your cheeks as you made eye contact, his hand was slightly raised, "O-oh" he seemed startled by your sudden opening. "You had been in there for a little while, I was just checking in" His smile melted your heart, filling you was fuzzy feelings you couldn't quite comprehend. Letting out a small, heartfelt laugh, "I was just looking at myself, sorry I took so long" you confessed, giving you a small nod, he placed his hands on your waist. "Well, why wouldn't you? I would if I looked like you" He flirted, letting out a giggle you placed your hands on his chest, "Oh hush" you placed a small kiss on his lips before walking past him, to the comfortable bed in the corner.