Chapter Seventeen

Walking to your A History Of Magic class, you played with the bottom of your sleeves. You couldn't stop thinking about Remus, everything about him was amazing. It was so perfect, even if it had only just begun. Your classes all seemed to go by so much faster, knowing that you were able to see him afterwards. Smiling to yourself, you entered the classroom, taking your seat around the middle of the classroom. You didn't truly pay attention much in this class, mostly as you had read the book more times than you would have liked to admit in your spare time.

Twiddling your quill, your eyes glazed across the other students in the room. Everyone seemed somewhat zoned out, except for a few students that were scribbling down everything the professor said; like it was gospel. Letting out a small sigh, you let your mind wander as you stared toward the front of the class. Your thoughts immediately, of course, going to your D.A.D.A professor. Specifically to what it would be like to simply slow dance with him.

Your heart pounded against your chest as you imagined what it would be like, his hand on your waist, yours on his shoulder. He would slowly twirl you around, smiling down at you lovingly. You felt as if you were floating on cloud nine, praying for the day where you could do this with him. The music around you faded out every other slight noise, you couldn't even hear the babblings of your History Of Magic teacher over it.

Abruptly, you received a harsh jab to the side, making you let out a small squeak. Turning to glare at the person, which had turned out to be the Ravenclaw next to you. "Professor Binns has been repeating your name." They informed, letting out a huff, you moved your gaze to the ghost. "Sorry, sir?" You asked innocently, "Professor Lupin has requested you see him in his office. Please gather your things." Batting your eyes in confusion, you collected your things. Standing up, you left the boring, dreary room, heading towards Remus' office.

Your mind flooded with excitement, though, anxious questions did linger. 'Why has he called for me in the middle of my classes?' The thoughts continued on and on until finally, you found yourself outside his office. Raising your fist, you knocked lightly on the door three times. Soon enough, the brown-haired man opened the door, a smile adorning his cheeks. "Come in, (Y/N)" He welcomed, moving out of the way so that you could quickly scamper into the room. Closing the door behind you, he quickly pulled you into an embrace.

Melting into his arms, you wrapped yours around him. "Remus?" You let out a soft laugh, "Sorry love, I just missed you too much" Your worries immediately faded away. The chocolate-loving man placed a light kiss on the top of your head, "Also A History Of Magic, truly the most boring of classes." You laughed a little louder, he was right, most of the students agreed that the lesson, well and truly sucked. "Don't let professor Binns hear you" You joked, he chuckled softly, pulling away from the hug, just enough to place a small kiss on your cheek.

He was so soft, your love for each other so pure, you never wanted to let go. So, you never did. Living in eternal bliss with your favourite professor, you couldn't ask for anything more.

The End

Thank you for reading this book, I'm sorry that it wasn't long. However, there is a second book currently being released. 'Simply fainted'