*Authors Note*

Hey hey hey, you guys!

So Vengeance is officially completed YAY! I am super pumped to, first of all, go back and relive the second book as I edit it, and second, to write the third and final book in the series.

I want to thank everyone involved in this fanfiction, all of my wonderful supernaturalist friends, and to Sky, Pie, and JSwizzle for reading through the chapters right as I finish them (which means many painful and humiliating grammar, spelling, and revision mistakes). Thank you to everyone for reading this story! It really means a lot to me. I think Innocence is at something crazy like 1.5K reads?!? I'm grateful for every single read so thank you, all of you, so, so much.

Updates will typically be on the weekends. I have this thing where I can't write when it's light outside, I think it's cause my house is noisy and I can't concentrate or something, so I usually write on weekends when I can stay up super late to finish chapters. Sometimes I'm up until like four, and that's when I'm not distracted by tumblr. Also, I'm on Spring Break right now so you all should expect a huge bulk of chapters within the next four days.

I'm going to say thank you again because I have no idea how to end this A/N, so... thanks for reading, expect updates often, and sTAY STRONG FOR SAM AND DEAN GOING INTO S11!!!

- Petalsteps