- Keisuke Baji -

Huh?.. He's still here.. " she mumble upon seeing the black hair guy with some weird glasses.. His hair are slick back and tied neatly, fixed uniform and straight body.. She thought that the guy must be genius or smart because he's so pretty serious while writing to his notes..

Takemichi slowly approach the male after grabbing her note beneath at the table..

Huh? Who are you??.. " she jolted and blush at embarrassed.. He has manly deep voice, she can also see his canine teeth which awesome and cool..

Hanagaki Takemichi.. I'm new and we're classmate.." she smile softly and bow her head, meanwhile the male blush facing the cute pretty girl with her long shiny blond hair..

What that supposed to be mean??.." she ask curiously while pointing the note..

Tiger.. "

She chuckle..."It's doesn't look like one though.."

Really??.. That's weird.. "

I thought your smart, but guess i was wrong...." she snicker, not that she's bullying him because of his wrong doing.. Takemichi find him cute especially when he's wrong..

Tiger... You know i can't afford to get held back or else my mom will cry again... " she sweat seeing his serious face and golden bronze eyes.. He gritted his teeth showing off his canine..

He must be really love his mother then.." Why so serious.. Here.. This is how you write Tora and this is how you drew them.." she write the correct name of tiger and make a cute face of animal tiger..

Ohhh~ you're a nice girl aren't you.. " he grin while Takemichi hide in embarrassed after receiving a praise.. Her cheeks burn and the male smile at him..

Hehe! So what are you've been writing anyway??.." she ask and the male avoided her gaze while red hue are covering his cheeks..

A.. A.. Letter..."

Oh?.. Your writing for someone, they must be special to you then.." she giggle causing him to flush more..

Sh-shut up.. E-er.. Its for special person because he is my bestfriend.." she felt her chest relief when he mention that he and not she.. She didn't know why her heart are beating faster..

Oh! Sorry but i need to go now, nii-chan must be worried and waiting for me.." she said while looking at her watch and the male nodded in understanding..

I'll be going no then, bye bye let's meet tomorrow again weirdy-san.." Takemichi wave at him while the male left dumbfounded and also waving his hands..

Weirdy-san??'

Takemichi walk at the pathway while holding the food she buy for her brother Ken.. She sometimes wonder why Ken is taller than her, she look like a midget when she step closer to him..

Hey there, by any chance are you Hanagaki Takemichi.. " she stop seeing the 9 guys with motorbike.. They're blocking her way and Takemichi began to panic, they look like a delinquents and definitely not kind..

She grip tightly on her bag and step backwards.. The thugs just smirk and snicker at her.. She's worried and scared because she didn't know hit to fight..

Umm!.. Do you need something sir??.. "

So your the one who reject my junior huh!!.. Your cute and I'll take that.."

Huh! Junior??, you mean the scrawny, scary guy who approach me early in this morning.. " she confuse and the guys seems snap and crack..

Sometimes Takemichi innocent can bring her into danger and trouble..

You should've accepted his confession because I'm going to beat you right now...".

She fidget not noticing the male run to her and beat her.. She can feel the sting on her cheeks and stomach, she whimper while clutching her stomach and yelled for help, unfortunately no one heard her because there's no people walking around..

She wonder if she's strong enough then she's able to beat this bastard.. Someone slap her causing her staggered and threw on the ground.. Her older brother won't like it if he saw the bruise to her face..

Ganging up with one girl.. That pathetic.."

She stop and tilted her head seeing the male again.. She flinch while holding her arms..

Who the hell are you?!..."

Weirdy-san what are you doing here??.." she yelled trying to stand up but her body are restless...

Ah! I got my letter sent.. Thanks Takemichi, but are you okay.." she immediately shake her head, tears are running down to her cheeks..

Are you listening blockhead.. " she saw the leader grab the male collar, the male are still grinning not even scared of being beaten..

Leave this punk to me I'm going to beat them after hurting you.." he grin widely and effortlessly punch the face of leader on the wall.. Takemichi watch in awe seeing how he beat the guy easily..

So strong..' She thought and the male started to remove her glasses and letting his hair flow the wind.. Takemichi blush at his handsome appearance.. She didn't notice how handsome he is earlier because he looks likes a nerdy..

Tokyo Manji Gang.. 1st division captain.. KEISUKE BAJI.. "

Huh?.. Tokyo manji gang.. First division captain.. He's a delinquent just like her older brother, both of them are on the same gang..