Fight

The brawl between Toman and Valhalla was intense.. Takemichi stare at tall smirking man in front of her.. Hanma Shuji was grinning ear to ear while Takemichi look at him with dull and grimace..

If she defeat Hanma right here right know, Valhalla will lose because he's the leader right.. But not just it.. He hates Hanma because he's controlling the weakness of Kazutora along with Kisaki..

The three of them knew that.. Kisaki join Toman to take control to Mikey.. She and Baji along with Chifuyu know that, thankfully he didn't receive a higher position, because Takemichi found out was about to happen to Pah-chin friends..

She call the police that night and thank god the girlfriend are okay, but still left with wound and bruise.. If Takemichi didn't arrive, the girl must've be rape and coma..

She knew how Kisaki despise her, she can see his glaring eyes looking at him, because Takemichi always destroy his plan..

She wasn't afraid to fight because those years, Baji and Draken teaches her how to fight.. Her older brother push her to learn martial arts and combat..

Get out of my way Zombie.." the male only chuckle..

Ohoh! How a scary of you Takemichi-chan~~, your just like your brother aren't you.."

I'm not begging you, I'm demanding you to get out of way, your face irritate me.. "

Oi isn't that the 6th division captain of Toman.."

Shit, she's also a captain and worst she's the sister of the vice president of Toman.."

Why scared she's jut a girl.."

A girl you say, her brother is Draken and she's definitely strong too, don't underestimate her just because she's a girl.."

Do you think she can defeat our leader.."

I can feel the tension between them.. "

Are you sure we shouldn't interfere with Take-chan fight.."

No and don't, she's strong.. "

Takemichi fastly use her leg and kick Hanma  jaw, the people who heard the crack and scene wince in pain because how strong her kick and she broke Hanma jaw..

The tall man grunted, he didn't expect the weakling, fragile girl like her will kick his ass.. The tall man staggered holding his jaw and Takemichi grasp at the baton..

She's going to hit Hanma until he limp..

I'm going break your legs zombie.. " she glare once more before attacking..

Meanwhile Toman captain and vice captain felt proud seeing the little girl.. Draken puffed his chest in proud and pride while smirking, Chifuyu stare in awe witnessing how strong the female and Baji is going wild saying how cool and strong his girlfriend while punching and kicking the enemy..

-

Takemichi.. I choose her to become the 11th Gen leader of Black Dragon..." Inupi claim and Koko just stand beside him, hands on pocket facing the leader of Tokyo Manji Gang..

Huh?!.. What are you saying??..." Draken ask dumbfounded..

Chifuyu, Baji and Kazutora seems to be surprised at the sudden claim while Mikey are blank..

A long silent a rise them and Mikey started to walk at the stairs and brought his face to Inupi who flinched slightly..

Takemicchi??.. 11th gen leader of Black Dragon??.. So it's mean your taking her away from me.. No from us especially to Baji and Draken.. "

W-well.. That not what i meant.."

Its the same.. "

What??.. No its not.. What I'm saying is me and Koko are nominating Takemichi as the leader of Black Dragon, she's going to handle the gang but she's still part of Toman.. Also the members are determined to put her as a leader, all of them and even us saw a potential to her especially when she beat Taiju alone just to get back Hakkai.. She's deserve to claim that title and i saw the 1st leader to her.. "

Er!! Why are you asking us by the way??.." Chifuyu pause while sweating..

Huh??.. Permission i guess, and i just want to inform all of you because she's Toman members and Captain.."

You should ask her first Inupi.." Baji come forward and pat Inupi shoulder..

She's the person you chose and not us, you should ask her first if she's going to agree or not.. Whatever her decision i will support it, after all I'm her awesome boyfriend.." he boast smirking smugly..

Yeah awesome boyfriend..." Baji earn a irk because Kazutora mocking him..

Wanna fight you damn Banana.. "

Bring it on you ass fang boy.."

Stop it Baji-san, Tora-san.. "

Shut up Chifuyu, or you just want to join.."

I rather not.."

Come here i kick both of your assess.. "

Please no Baji.. "

You're so fucking loud and don't run off.."

Its so cold.. "

New year is coming I'm excited to celebrate it..

Let's celebrate together.. "