Court

- 4:00 am -

Where are going??,you usually wake at 6..." her brother grunted watching while she fixed her clothes, Draken are currently leaning himself at the side of her door while holding a cup of coffe..

Me and Baji-kun are going somewhere else.." he raises his eyebrows curiously.. Draken wasn't against it knowing that Takemichi will be safe at Baji arms..

This early... How idiot of him... Is he courting you??.." she blush and cupped her cheeks.. Baji wasn't courting her but she's definitely happy because she also think that this is a date between her and Baji..

No.." she answer and Draken nodded before leaving her room..

Takemichi are currently wearing a brown long skirt, long sock, black boots, long white turtle neck and her blond hair are tied into bun.. She's ready to meet Baji..

Did you wait too long??.. " she asked grasping to her sling bag, she blush seeing how cool Baji is.. His hair are flowing, he's wearing a black shirt underneath and white jacket, black pants and black shoes, he also have a necklace on his neck..

Ehem!, actually i been here since hour.. " he smile sheepishly while scratching his nape, she gasp.. Been hour??, its mean that he's hear at 3:00 am in the morning.. Baji waited at her until she come out..

She fluttered feeling appreciated and happy, Baji was patience.. She smile before kissing his cheeks, caughting him off guard..

Thanks for waiting then..."

Ye-yeah.." Baji tense seeing the tall man watching them inside the window.. Draken are looking at him as if he's ready to kill someone, the male are threatening him.. Baji only nodded afraid of the brother wrath..

Let's go.."  he offers and Takemichi nodded, Baji grab the helmet and carefully put on Takemichi head and he also wear his.. He started the engine as he make sure that Takemichi are comfortable on his back..

--

Woahh! This is cool, so you plan to make us watch the sunset huh!!.. " she tease the older man as Baji only chuckle and hold her hand..

The two of them are currently walking at the side beach and they're going to watch the sun rise the sun, it's really beautiful and enchanting, the color of the sunset are slowly illuminating the place and shooting them..

Baji remove his jacket and put it on the sand, for Takemichi able to seat, he signal the girl to sat on the ground..

Let's eat Takemichi i brought peyang yakisoba.."

You really love it aren't you Baji-kun.."

Duhh! It's my favorite.. "

They eat contentedly as minutes passed by and they already ate all the food and Baji leave in a moment to buy some drinks, Takemichi saw him running while embracing the can of soda..

Takemichi admire the him.. She was sure that Baji act different when it's come to her, it's like Baji was possess with some spirit, she melted because Baji only act that way towards her.. She felt very special

Michi..."

Mhhh?!.."

I- i wanted to ask something.."

Yes what is it??.."

Am i allowed to court you??.." there's a long silent between them as Takemichi felt froze and Baji are fidgeting like a child, he expected to be reject but he also didn't heard an answer..

Suddenly Takemichi laughed and Baji face turn into frown.. He thinks that the girl are not believing him.. He's fucking serious tho..

Why are laughing up dumbass?!..."

Sorry sorry, but you really look serious.."

I'm serious Hanagaki Takemichi.." he glare as Takemichi laughed and shooting him if it's true, she then stop and blush realizing that Baji wasn't kidding..

She can see how his serious and finale face.. Baji was going in a war..

She hug her knees and rest her head to it, she stare at Baji before her lips curve into smile.. "alright.. You allow too.. " she said sweetly..

Baji seems stunned, heart beating faster before chest began to fluttered, his stomach filled witb butterflies seeing how angelic her face.. So he wasn't rejected after all.. The only problem he have is Draken, Takemichi overprotective brother..

He need to earn Draken approval especially trust to keep his sister safe..