Weeks

- Next day -

Good morning Baji-kun.." Takemichi greeted with sunny smile she looks like a sun and very pretty, thankfully Baji is wearing his glasses but it nearly crack because of Takemichi affect..

Good morning too Takemichi.."

I seat with you then.. How are you??, sorry I didn't have a chance to say goodbye because i was really tired yesterday, thank you for saving me.."

Your welcome and I'm fine.. Your bruise are healing now.." she felt Baji hands caress her cheeks which make her smile, she then look at the note his writing..

Since you help me yesterday, I'll help you to solve your subject problem.. From now own I'm your tutor Baji-kun.."

T-tutor, your willing to help me study, for sure mom will be glad is she saw my grade become higher.."

She'll definitely be proud of you.. "

Alright.. Takemichi from now own your my tutor.." she giggle watching Baji cross his arms and puff his chest...

Guess it's wasn't bad meeting him.. She felt that she and Baji will be closer in the future.. Baji is cool friends..

- Weeks after -

Michi, look my grades improve alot.." Baji yelled while waving the white paper on his hands, Takemichi smile seeing the result of his exam... He have a ten incorrect answer but the rest is right..

Its been weeks since she and Baji started hanging around, they become friends eventually and Takemichi felt comfortable with it, she also started to teach him well especially the subjects and letters he didn't know.. Its seems that Baji looks at her like a teacher, because he reason that he didn't even learn a single things on their teacher.. Of course Takemichi is also happy because Baji is improving, but trouble doesn't stop because there's some delinquents who dare to attack them and of course Baji fastly defeated them..

Now how should i repay you Michi??.. "

Repay??.. You don't need to Baji-kun, I'm the one who offered you--..

NOOO!!.. i wanted to treat you something.. How about this.."

Mhh! What is it??.. " she ask curiously while munching the cupcake she bought..

Let's go somewhere tomorrow, I'm going to fetch you in 4:00 am in the morning.. "

Where are we going then??.."

Its a secret so i need to go now, you better wake up early and don't be late, I'm going to wait.." she didn't stop because he already rushed away with his bag..

She just sigh before continuing to read the book she borrowed at the library..

Sweet -