Kiss

Takemichi yawn and squirm feeling a huge weight on her stomach, Takemichi shifted her eyes seeing her clingy boyfriend hugging her stomach and sleeping peacefully..

Its been a while since they spend time with each other because when Takemichi become the leader of Black Dragon she become busier she also misses her handsome vampire boyfriend..

Kei~~.." she mumble ruffling his wavy locks.. His hair is so healthy and Baji also has a hobby taking care of her hair..

Takemichi grab his hair and start sniffing it.. Its so natural with a bit sweet honey.. Takemichi caress the cheeks of her boyfriend and memories every angle of his face..

Michi...." she kiss his temple and met the golden bronze eyes..

I miss you..." Baji rest his face into her chest as she only nodded..

Stop it you pervert.. " she flicker his forehead as he only pout and open his mouth and suddenly bite her shoulder..

Baji..." She wince and tried to hold her shoulder but Baji hastily slap it and started sucking her shoulder.. She blushed furiously and covered her red face..

I miss you Michi.. " she hummed and grip tightly into his hair when he start marking her neck and chest..

Michi.. "

Mmh?.."

Let's kiss.. Can I kiss you??.."

Why are you asking, your always allow to do that.."

Nothing, i just wanted to ask your permission because I don't want to make you uncomfortable.. "

You dont Kei.." she chuckle cupping his cheeks and make her way to his mouth.. Takemichi kiss him slowly as Baji arms snake into her waist..

She gasped when Baji tongue enter her mouth and suck it.. She only embrace his neck and buried her body to him as she heard a small growl..

Soft, sweet and long passionate kiss they share.. She whimper when Baji bit her lower lips and her shirt are slowly slipping away..

His hands are traveling to his thighs and was about to reach her genitals when a loud bang interrupted both of them.. Takemichi immediately push him causing Baji to crush the floor with lump on head..

Ni-nii.. Do you need something??.." she sweat rubbing her nape..

Draken look in wary and witness Baji clutching on the ground...." I'm going out with Emma, if you need something call me alright..."

Oh! You're leaving now.. Go on take Emma on date, for sure she miss you so much and Baji is here to help me.. I'm fine and i don't want to bothered your date.. " she beam and smile, Draken nodded and ruffle her hair..

Oi! BAJI.. make sure to take care of Takemichi or else I'll beat that stupid head of yours.."

I'M NOT STUPID.. and FYI i don't need your sermon because I'll definitely take care of her.. "

Oh! Come on stop arguing leave now Emma-chan must be waiting for you.. "

Alright alright.."

When Draken leave she felt a arms on her waist and Baji are sniffing her scent...."I'm hungry Mitchi.. " he pout, Takemichi chuckle and caress his hair and walked at the kitchen..

I'm going to cook.. Behave there Baji.. " she point the chair and Baji comply in good and watch his future wife.. Yeah future wife and future mother of his soon to he children..

Baji blush at the thoughts and look away.. He rested his chin to his palm thinking of what life he have in the future.. Of course Takemichi is there by his side..