Toman

- Years later -

Someone knock on the door and Takemichi immediately rushed knowing who is person outside..

Keisuke.." she immediately glomp to him while the older male chuckle and hug her back smelling her scent on the crook neck..

Your back already, let's go i cook your favorite peyang yakisoba.." she drag the long haired man not even realizing that Baji is with someone..

Is she your girlfriend that's you always taking about Baji-san.." he blush and Takemichi look in confusion then smile seeing another tall blond man..

You must be Chifuyu..." she beam and Chifuyu smile and nodded..

This is Chifuyu my friend and the vice-captain of 1st division Toman, Chifuyu this is Takemichi my girlfriend and Draken younger sister..." Chifuyu gasp not expecting that she's Draken younger sister, she's not tall as him but she's really pretty and Chifuyu already knew that she's kind..

So what Keisuke always talk about me, ne~ Chifuyu.."

She always talk about you, how kind and caring you are,how beautiful and he even said that your the reason why his grade improve a lot and he really love you,I'm really surprised because Baji-san always change his mood when he mention your name--...

SHUT YOUR TRAP CHIFUYU!!!..."

Takemichi only giggle seeing how flustered Baji is.. She then put the plate of peyang yakisoba and made them drink.. The two mumble in thanks before shoving the food on their mouth..

Both of male moan in delight, tasting the delicious food she make.. Takemichi peyang yakisoba is much delicious and taster..

So how the gang, I'm planning to visit Toman tomorrow, Mikey keep texting me to hang out with him.. "

Now that you mention Toman, we're having a brawl to Valhalla.."

Valhalla, you mean the headless angel, i saw Kazutora wearing their jacket.. " Baji frown and Chifuyu nodded..

They knew Kazutora because Kazutora is their bestfriend..

Mikey and Toman.. Were fighting to Valhalla because we're going to retrieve Kazutora back.." she smile seeing how determined her boyfriend while Chifuyu supported in smile..

I'm going watch in the sideline then.."

Absolutely not.. I'm not going to risk you, some punks might approach you and steal you away from me.. " he slam his knuckle on the table and Chifuyu jolted, chuckling nervously of how possessive he is..

I wanted to support you and don't forget I'm Toman members too Keisuke.. I wanted to talk to Kazutora because we know I'm only the person who can talk to him with peace and he'll definitely listen to me.."

Baji just sigh still frowning, he can't stop his stubborn girlfriend because she's determined, meanwhile Chifuyu eyes shine in admiration, he hadn't still witness Takemichi how to fight but Chifuyu felt that he can entrust his life to her..

So this is Hanagaki Takemichi huh!.. She's cool and brave, no wonder Baji-san love her to much, she won't abandoned her friends, she's kind too..

--

Takemicchi~~..." Mikey purrs on her and hug her stomach, Takemichi only ruffle the hair of short blond male and chuckled, other hands are holding a plastic of doroyaki..

Oi! MIKEY.. STOP HOGGING HER.."

Takemicchi~ is my bestfriend, she's mine Baji.. "

What do you mean she's yours, I'm his boyfriend and your only a bestfriend.. "

Mou~~ Takemicchi~ Baji is bullying me.."

Keisuke.." she shoot him a glare and Baji immediately shut his mouth and grunted, everyone knew that Takemichi can't say no to Mikey and Baji always defeated, and she easily believe their commander lie tantrum..

People who witness the scene just snicker and chuckle, Takemichi is only person who can shut Baji mouth and wild personality, Draken only watch in amusement..

Look Mikey i brought you plenty of Doroyaki.. " the leader beam in happiness and grab the plastic, his black dull eyes shine and fastly shove one piece on his mouth.. Mikey is really manchild..

Oh! Don't worry guys i don't forget about all of you, i also brought you guys some food I'm the one who cook it.." Toman members cheer in delight, grabbing the plastic of Tupperware and smelling the delicious scent of food that Takemichi made..

Takemichi always spoil Toman by making them foods.. Of course Toman is always happy because their only female beautiful member are always making them food..

Tomans little wife.. Hanagaki Takemichi at your service..