Older Brother

You guys listen here.. If you approach or hurt Takemichi again... I'll fucking kill you.. This girl only belongs to me.. " she blush at the blunt words.. Takemichi only look at pity seeing all the guys run pathetically and scared..

I'll carry you Takemichi.." she didn't protest because Baji already lifted her.. He still haven't introduced himself properly.. They stop at the corner.. Baji said that he's buying bandage on the store at Takemichi only wait patiently..

I'm here.." she smile and Baji started to treat her bruise.. He also tie her hair into bun Takemichi felt her stomach grew butterflies and flutter at his careful touch..

I'm Hanagaki Takemichi.."

Keisuke Baji.. Sorry i forgot to introduce myself to you earlier.."

Its fine thank you for saving me back there Baji-kun.. You looks awesome while fighting.." her blue eyes spark at admiration while Baji stunned then smirk after..

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO YOU?!.." both of them jump im surprised.. They shifted their gaze and met the eyes of the tall blond man with his dragon tattoo on head..

Ah!-- Nii-chan.." Draken immediately hold her and carefully stay away from Baji.. The tall male examine the poor face and state of his sister.. He then glare at Baji while growling..

What did you do Baji!!.." he grab the collar of Baji's shirt as the raven sweat and Takemichi look at panic...

D-draken.. Didn't know your here.."

Don't fucking tell me that what did you do to my sister.. "

Eh? Takemichi is your sister, I didn't know..."

You little shit answer me now, did you hurt my sister cause if you do i will not hesitate to fucking beat you..

Huh!!.. I- i do--...

Ken-nii, don't hurt Baji-kun, he's actually the one who help me, some bastard attack me because i rejected his junior.. " she fidget with sad tone.. Takemichi can't stare at her brother she only look at the ground with sorry..

Who's that punk??.."

You don't need to, as i said before Baji-kun already teach them a lesson.. " she smile assuringly and Draken eyes Baji who only nodded and thumb up..

He sigh after, removing his jacket and put it to Takemichi shoulder.. She must be cold.. Draken the overprotective older brother..

Sorry and thank you for saving her Baji.."..

Yeah man.. And you didn't tell me that you have a younger sister..".

I'm keeping her away from violence and gangs.. " he nod understandly, Draken is right Baji look at Takemichi she look fragile and vulnerable, a precious gem she is..

Takemichi yawn and lean to his brother back.. "I'm sleepy Ken-nii.." she mumble as the older man only chuckle before ruffling her hair and carried her on his back..

Anyway Baji were going now.. Thank again for saving her.. "

Yeah tell her see ya tomorrow.."

Definitely be careful too.. "

Tsk! I'm strong i don't need your careful.."

Whatever... "

Takemichi, can't wait to see you again.. '