That Night

Heyya! Author here ^^ This is my first time using Wattpad to write a novel so I hope you understand.. And I hope you enjoy reading this novel 😋

One day, a boy with blonde hair is doing his commissions. His name was Aether.

"Emergency"

A ruin guard again.. (he said)  Let's make this real quick! After a while, Aether defeated the ruin guard. He rubbed his sweat after defeating the ruin guard. Ah, finally I've done my commissions! I'm gonna claim my commission reward now. (Aether said with a smile)

After claiming his commission reward, he went to meet Xiangling's father, Chef Mao. Hello there! (Chef Mao said) Hi Chef Mao! (Aether said with a big smile) Are you here to have lunch? -(CM) Yup, you know it! -(A) Alright then, I'll give you a special dish -(CM) Thank you so much! -(A)

Aether is waiting for his dish. Suddenly someone approached towards Aether. Hm? -(A) I need your help!!! (said a person with a Adventure Guild suit) What happened? -(A) There are ruin guards bothering people lately in Jueyun Karst. Can you go investigate to see if there's really ruin guards? (said the person) Aether let out a sigh and accept it. I'll defeat them too. -(A) O-Ok! (said the person)

Aether left without telling Chef Mao that he will be on a mission. After Chef Mao cooked his food, he was prepared to serve his food to Aether. But when he went to Aether's table, he was confused. Oh, isn't him hungry? (Chef Mao thought in his head) I think he's busy maybe I'll keep this for him next time when he come here (He thought again)

Aether went to investigate Jueyun Karst. He saw three ruin guards are roaming around. Heh more ruin guards.. -(A) He stretch his back before fighting the ruin guards. Let's do this!! (said Aether) He fought the ruin guards. The ruin guard shoot missile to Aether but he dodge is swiftly. This ends now!! (Aether said it while stomp his foot) The ground is was surrounded by sharp Geo crystals. All the ruin guards were defeated by Aether. Heh, piece of cake  (said Aether proudly)

Aether was fighting just now but didn't realize that sky is almost dark. Oh, it's almost dark.. I better go in my teapot.. -(A) While he want to summon his teapot, he saw something. W-What's that..? (said Aether with fear) The forest was already dark so he could not see anything clearly. He saw blue eyes. Usually people with blue eyes are gorgeous but he saw was dark deadly blue eyes.  Blue eyes?! -(He said in his mind) Could it be bats?! But they have red eyes.. (Aether thought) I better- While Aether was talking, bats attack him. AHHHHH NOOO DON'T COME NEAR ME!!! (Aether shouted on top of his lungs) SHOOO SHOO GO AWAY!!! He shouted so loud but the bats continue attacking him. Suddenly, the bats stopped attacking him. Huh?! Now's the chance to run -(A) Aether run to a place and quickly summon his teapot. The teapot suck him inside but there was also someone been sucked into the teapot.

Inside the teapot

Aether arrived at his mansion. Aether breathe in relief after been chased by those scary bats. He went inside in the mansion. The "someone" followed him inside the mansion. He was ready to take a warm bath. After bath, he went to his bed to sleep. He off the light and closed his eyes. He covered himself with blanket.While, he was covering his blanket, he felt like someone was watching him. Aether was a bit curious and also a bit scared but he decided to on the light. To his surprised, he saw a bat flying around the ceiling. AHHHHHH A BAT AGAIN!!! (he shouted) HOW DID IT COME HERE?! -(A) Aether covered himself with his blanket. He felt like crying. Sniff sniff, I hate bats... (Aether said that while sobbing) He continues to sob.  Suddenly, he felt like someone is smashing him. What the- Why does my body feels heavy? Is it the bat? (he thought himself) He look outside his blanket.

He saw a man with orange short hair and dark blue deadly eyes. Aether paused for a while. Hmm~? (the man said) AHHHHHHH PERVERT. Aether shouted more louder than just now. GET AWAY FROM ME- HOW DID YOU COME IN HERE- -(A) Don't need to shout so loud.. The person said while covering his ears. GO AWAY OR I'LL PUNCH YOU -(A) Punch me? Try me little human girl (said the person) LITTLE HUMAN GIRL?! Aether was so angry that he punch the person but the person dodge. And instead, the person bonked him but Aether unconscious and fainted. Huh, that was easy.. (thought the person)

In the morning

Oh, you're finally awake. (said the person) Aether was shocked and he pushed away the person. Go away you pervert!! How did you even get in here?! -(A) But after a while, Aether went silent. He felt like he was missing something. Where did that bat go? (Aether thought) He look around to check if the bat is still around. What are you doing? (ask the person) None of your business -(A) Can I ask, what's your name? (the person ask) Why would I tell you?! -(A) Aww, come on (said the person) Ugh, Aether -(A) Nice to meet you, Aether. I'm Tartaglia but you can call me Childe (said the person) Childe? What a weird name... -(A) Can I ask you something? (said Childe) What? Said Aether raising his eyes browns. Can I.. Drink your blood..? (Childe said) DRINK MY WHAT?!! (Aether shouted in shocked) You're joking right? -(A) I'm actually a vampire -(C) A vampire? Ha! What a joke, this is not a fantasy world. Aether said it while scoff. I can show you if you don't believe me -(C) Huh fine, show me. -(A) Childe's sharp teeth bite Aether's shoulder." Ah-" Aether felt pain. Hey you... Aether's word haven't finished then he felt weak." A vampire... "Aether mumbled as he slowly close his eyes. Childe stops sucking his blood. He instead smirk and said: "Hmm~ Your blood sure is sweet~". Childe lick the blood leftover on his lip.