Stay with you~

Morning

Aether wakes up but he still feels weak. Ugh, my body is so beat up.. -(A) As he wakes up, he saw Childe looking at him at the side. "You!" -(A) Hmm~? -(C) Damn vampire- -(A) It's daylight, aren't vampire scared of that? -(A) I'm different than other vampires and bats~ -(C) Don't you have anywhere to go?! And quit looking at me like that! Aether is angry. I don't have anywhere to go -(C) Then go other place!!! -(A) But I want to be with you~ -(C) Aether give a disgust face. "Whatever.." (he said) I'm gonna do my commissions now. Commissions? Childe gives a confuse face. Can I come? -(C) Up to you -(A) Childe felt happy and hug Aether. You're hugging me too tight, idiot. -(A) Sorry~ -(C) Don't forget to hide your sharp teeth or else people will be scared of you- (A) Ok~ Childe gave a smile.

Aether is going to do his commission. I don't need your help, ok? (said Aether) If you said so~ (Said Childe) Aether do his commission. He needs to fight some hilichurls. Childe is at the side there watching Aether fighting those hilichurls. Suddenly, some hilichurls approached Childe. Hmm? -(C) Huh.. Childe smirk. He summon some Hydro blades and use it to fight the hilichurls. "Come at me" (he shouted) In a blink of eye, all the hilichurls were defeated. T-That's so cool.. Aether was impressed with Childe. Childe felt proud. Heh, how was that~? It's cool I guess... (Aether replied) You guess...? -(C) "Huh..."

After doing all the commissions, Aether went to Liyue Harbour to claim his commission reward. Childe is curious about Aether. Why are you doing different things? (Childe ask) What do you mean? Aether was confused. People at here are fishing, selling stuffs.. But you're doing commissions..? -(C) You see, I'm traveler from this world. -(A) Traveler? You mean you are not from here?! -(C) Aether remembered that he part ways with his sister when they meet the unknown god in his journey. Quit talking ok? -(A) Aether didn't want to answer Childe's questions because of that horrible memory. He meet Katheryne at the Adventure Guild. Ad Astra Abyssosque, welcome to the Adventure Guild. (Katheryne said) I have finished the commissions for today! -(A) Thank you for completing the commissions. (said Katheryne) After claiming his commission reward, he decided to go back to his teapot to take a rest. He summon his teapot. Can I go in too? (ask Childe) No -(A) Pleasee... -(C) Ugh, you're so annoying. Fine. -(A) Yeayy!! -(C) They both go in Aether's teapot.

Aether went inside his mansion and lay down on bed. Childe sat at the side looking at Aether. Stop looking at me like that.. -(A) How about my reward? (ask Childe) Huh? What reward? -(A) I saved you just now. -(C) But I don't need your help just now -(A) I really did save you~ -(C) Ok..you did save me back there.. (said Aether) Now, what "reward" do you want? (ask Aether) To stay with you~. Childe said while smiling. W-What? Aether asked again because he was blur at that moment. Childe whispered to him: "I want to stay with you~" Aether face went red. Stay what huh uh uhm hahaha- -(A) Childe just kept smiling. Oh, by the way, can I drink your blood? (Childe ask) Again?! (Aether shouted) Vampire gets hungry too you know~ (said Childe) Aether sighed. Fine, but this is the last time!! You have asked me too much favors. -(A) Childe kept quiet. Aether shows his shoulder and ready to be bitten by Childe 😏. Childe's sharp teeth bite Aether's shoulder. OW! (Aether yelled) Sorry, I'll be more softer. -(Childe said) He bite Aether's shoulder softly. After a while, Aether fainted again. Oh, fainted again? Humans sure are weak.... -(C)

Aether wake up. Huh? I fainted again?! -(A) Uh huh -(C) Remember what I said, that is the last time you will bite me. -(A) Ok fine.. -(C) Childe felt a little unhappy. I'm gonna go take a bath now. -(A) Childe didn't reply anything. Aether went to bath. After bathing, he wants to go out and buy some food. You stay here, I'll go buy some food real quick. -(A) Childe just nodded but didn't say anything. Aether left his teapot and go to Liyue Harbour. Hm, Childe is acting kinda strange just now.. (Aether thought) He went to Wanmin Restaurant. Oh it's you again!! (said Chef Mao) Hi Chef Mao -(A) You come just in time -(CM) Here, this are the food that you wanted yesterday. -(CM) Aether has forgotten that he wanted to eat yesterday and left without telling him. Ah sorry, I have forgotten to tell you that I wanted to leave. You see, there's a mission for me yesterday so I had to leave. (Aether apologize) No worries! (said Chef Mao) Chef Mao give Aether a plastic with the dish. Thank you so much M, Chef Mao! Aether thank and waved at Chef Mao. 

The sky is getting dark. Aether went back to his teapot. Hey, I'm back -(A) Childe didn't respond at the side. Hey, are ok? (ask Aether) Aether go nears to Childe. He saw Childe with a pale face. Why is your face so pale then before?! Aether said in shocked. Is he breathing?! Aether checked Childe's heartbeat. He's fine but his heartbeat is weak.. (he thought) Aether panicked and sad, he don't know what feeling is this ever since he lost his sister. Aether think a way to help Childe. His mind popped out something -"Blood". Blood!! Yes!! He then soon become shirtless  and ask Childe to drink his blood. Childe, p-please drink my blood- -(A) Just...don't die.. -(A) Suddenly, he felt pain. OW!! (he yelled) Aether turn and look, he saw Childe sucking his blood. Mhm.. -(C) Childe?! -(A) Childe continues to suck Aether's blood. Aether fainted again. I'm sorry princess, I'm a bloodthirsty vampire~ Childe said with a weak voice while smirking.