You're mine

Aether went outside to get some fresh air. I-I did not saw anything....I did not saw anything... (said Aether) AHHHHHHHH!!!! (Aether shouted) Childe went out to see Aether. Don't come near me- Aether close his eyes while talking. His face was really really really really red. I'm sorry.. Childe apologize to Aether. How to unsee... -(A) I'm sorry, ok..? -(C) Apology accepted.. Aether stopped closing his eyes. That was awkward.. -(A) Childe patted Aether's head. Forget what you saw, ok? Childe said with smile while blushing. O-Ok. -(A) He look so cute like this.. (Aether thought) Childe -(A) Hmm~? -(C) C-Can I pat you...? -(A) Pat me? Well of course! -(C) Aether patted Childe. Your hair is so fluffy... -(A) You know what is better? -(C) Hmm? Aether said with his big eyes open wide. I can step on you~ 😏 -(C) Huh? Aether don't know what Childe means. *sigh* Just forget what I say again- (Childe said) They went back into the mansion.

In the mansion

Huu..I'm so bored... -(A) Aether lay down on the bed. He look on the ceiling. Suddenly, Childe popped out in front of Aether's eyes. Childe?? -(A) Let's do something fun~ -(C) Aether is confused. Uh... Ok? -(A) Childe pin Aether at the bed. His face looked so red and like in love. He's obsessed with Aether. He smiled at Aether. What are you doing...? -(A)

Aether's pov:

Why is Childe looking at me like that? Did I do something wrong? His face is red... I-Is he blushing...?

End of Aether's pov

Childe hold into Aether's hand. Then he hold Aether's chin.

C-Childe? -(A) You're too close

C-Childe? -(A) You're too close.. -(A) Childe ignored Aether's words. You're mine. Childe said with a cheeky smile. I'm w-what-? -(A) You're mine forever.. -(C) Aether's heart is beating very fast. He feels that his body is so hot. He avoid looking at Childe. Hmm~ Avoiding me~? -(C) He pushed Aether's face towards his lips. Aether did not expect that coming. He felt angry but warm at the same time. He thought himself: "His lips are warm.." They starred at each other and let go of the kiss.

😃👍

T-That was my first kiss... Aether said to Childe. Childe smiled and said: "That was mine too, princess." Your lips is sweet like your blood~. Childe said while licking his lip. Don't say such weird things... -(A)

At night

After Childe drinking Aether's blood, Aether fall asleep. He was a bit tired. Childe sleep beside him without telling him.

Hehehe, guess what happens? 😏

The next morning

Aether wakes up first. When he wake up, he saw Childe sleeping with him. OH MY ARCHON OH MY ARCHON- Aether shouted in his mind. He slowly get out his bed but someone pulled him. Huh?! -(A) Where do you think you're going? -(C) O-Oh..so..you're awake.. Aether said nervously. I need to go brush my teeth. -(A) Hmm..ok.. -(C) Childe get up from the bed and wanted to hug him. WHAT THE- Aether shouted. How are taller than yesterday again?! That's unfair!! -(A) Shawty -(C) How dare you?! Aether blushed. Shawty~ -(C) Stop teasing me!!!! -(A) Aether ran in front of the bathroom.

Aether's pov:

How the heck did he get so tall?! But... to be honest, he looks sexy... Wait, why am I thinking about him?! Could I be fallen in love with him..? What?! No, that's nonsense...

Ok maybe I like him..

End of Aether's pov

I'm gonna go brush teeth now. -(A)
Alright -(C)