You're the..

Aether was shocked. He couldn't say anything now. You're the Vampire Prince? -(A) I'm sorry I didn't say anything.. -(C) ..... -(A) You should come with us now, Queen Tsaritsa is worried about you. (a vampire said) No. -(C) What? What do you mean? (The vampires are confused) He said no. Aether said in sudden. We're not asking you. (They said) But he said no. -(A) May I ask you, Prince Tartaglia...who is this human to you? (The vampire asks) Him? -(C) ...... -(C)

"He's my princess."

WHAT?! A human be your princess?! You are doing this all wrong!! How can you like a human?! All the vampires shouted. Did I ask you to give me orders? Childe said with a serious face. The vampires keep quiet. Tell Queen Tsaritsa that I won't be back. The vampires had no choice but to go back and tell Tsaritsa. A-Are you doing the good thing? Aether's face is red after hearing everything. I will be with you forever~

Childe carry Aether back into the teapot. He put Aether on the bed. That was really weird... -(A) Childe pin Aether on the bed. Huh?! -(A) Childe bite Aether's neck. Why are you biting my neck..... -(A) Ngh... Ah... Mhm.... Childe leave Aether with deep marks on his neck. That hurts... -(A) Childe smiled and say: "And fun too~" Agh...  Ngh... You're too hard.. -(A) Aether looked into Childe's eyes. He realized something is different. Childe's eyes is red. Why didn't notice his eyes.. (Aether thought) W-What happened to your eyes? -(A) My eyes~? What's wrong with them~? -(C) Your eyes are different... -(A) What do you mean~? -(C) Childe's eyes glows red. About the full moon? What is it about? -(A) Nothing~ -(C) He seems different.. (Aether thought) Ok, I'm gonna sleep. -(A) But I want to spend time with you more.... -(C) But I want to sleep- -(A) Please... -(C) No.. -(A) Fine.. -(C) But can I at least sleep with you... -(C) But you always sleep with me- -(A) Hmm, oh yeah.. -(C) ..... -(A) Childe sleep with Aether.

Morning

Aether smelled something. Something that is really nice. He woke up. Huh..what's that smell? -(A) The smell came from the kitchen. Aether went into the kitchen. He saw Childe was cooking something. Wait what... Aether rubbed his eyes. Oh good morning, princess! Childe said with a smile. Since when do you know how to cook? -(A) I just put in some ingredients and mix them, that's all. -(C) Uh.. -(A) Breakfast is ready! -(C) Breakfast? -(A) Childe served Aether some pancakes. Wow~Looks nice! -(A) You're cooking this for me? -(A) Yup! -(C) Aether eat the pancakes. I-It's so good.. Aether was delighted. Glad you like it! Childe said with a smile. But Childe expression suddenly changed. He was a bit sad. I'm sorry about yesterday. -(C) Hmm? -(A) So you're the Vampire Prince? -(A) Yes. -(C) I'm somehow different than others. -(C) Hmm, like what? -(A) When the there's a full moon, I'll become wild. -(C) That's why you- (A) What was that again? -(C) Ah, never mind- -(A) Actually it's quite the fun~ -(C) Shoot, he remembers... (Aether thought) Besides that, I'm not scared of daylight. -(C) The prince is completely different I see... -(A) What about your wings? -(A) I had it all along. -(C) And you didn't show me? Whyyyy... -(A) Hehe~ -(C) That's why you always called me princess- -(A) Hmm~ -(C) You're so mysterious... -(A) And... WHY ARE YOU GETTING TALLER, THAT'S UNFAIR!!!! -(A) About that, I don't know, maybe is from drinking your blood. Childe smiled. If it's from my blood, why am I still short.. -(A) I don't know, princess. -(C) *sigh* -(A) I cooked you breakfast and now it's my time to eat breakfast too. Childe smiled. Alright... -(A)

In someplace

"Your majesty, we believe we have bad news. We found the prince but he said he won't come back."

"What nonsense is this?! You better bring him back and by the time when he come back, I'll teach him a lesson."

"Yes, your majesty." They left.

"Don't worry, your prince will be back, Princess Lumine."