Hungry

The next morning

Wake up... -(C)
Wake up... -(C)
Wake up... -(C)
Childe is calling Aether while touching his cheek.
Wake up... -(C)
Stop doing that. Aether makes an annoyed smiley face.
Ah, you're up! Childe felt happy when looking at Aether. You're so noisy... (Aether said) Aether wakes up of his bed. Oh, nice body~ -(C) Ah, shoot- I forgot to wear my clothes back- Aether thought while blushing. I'm glad you're fine! Childe hugged Aether. Uh, no hugs ok.... -(A) Ok, maybe a little. -(A) While Aether was talking, he noticed something. Since when did you get taller?? (Aether asked) Hmm, am I~? -(C) Yesterday, you were only 3 cm taller than me but now you're like 6 cm taller than me?! -(A) How's that possible?! -(A) Hmm, I don't know, milady~ -(C) Aether paused. Milady? -(A) I'm a male you know. -(A) But you're beautiful~ -(C) Aether's face become very red after hearing that. What happened to your face? -(C) Nothing... -(A) You look me do you~? -(C) N-No, I'm always like this when people mistaken me as a female. Aether said while blushing and hiding his face. Is that so? -(C) Can I ask you, will you be mine~? Childe said while holding Aether's hand. "B-Be yours?" Aether was confused. Never mind about that, pretend that I didn't ask you anything. -(C) Aether quickly put on his clothes back.

Aether is ready to eat his breakfast. He put the dish that Chef Mao gave him yesterday in the microwave. What's that? (Childe asked) Food -(A) Looks weird.. -(C) What's so weird about it? -(A) I see how people chew it like ugh, disgusting -(C) Well, unlike you, drinking people's blood... -(A) Hey, it's good you know -(C) Well, how does blood taste? -(A) Salty -(C) But yours is somehow... unique.... -(C) It's sweet. Childe said with a little smile on his face. Sweet? Sounds cringe- -(A) Huh -(C)

"Ting"

Oh, the food is ready! -(A) The microwave stopped and the food is ready to eat. Aether eat the food. Oh gosh, this is so good... -(A) Aether looked at Childe. You want some? Aether asked Childe. No, thanks -(C) Alright -(A) After I'm done eating, you can drink my blood or whatever -(A) I can let you drink 3 times of my blood everyday. Morning, afternoon and night. -(A) Childe heard that and was shocked. My my~ You're so generous~ Childe smirked. Aether almost chocked on his food. *cough cough* I'm not that generous- -(A) After Aether eating, Childe eat his "breakfast". After eating his "breakfast", Childe was a little impressed. This time Aether didn't fainted. Well, I think you got used to it already huh~ -(C) Of course! -(A)

They went to do commissions. A ruin hunter? This will a little bit of time. (Aether thought) Aether fight the ruin hunter. But the ruin hunter is going towards Childe. What the- -(A) Childe, look out!! -(A) Childe shoot an arrow at the ruin hunter's weak spot. The ruin hunter become unactivate. Oh- -(A) They both defeat the ruin hunter. Phew, that was a close one. -(A) I save your back again~ -(C) Whatever... -(A) They continue to complete Aether's commissions.

After finishing commissions, Aether claim his commission reward. After claiming the reward, they went into Aether's teapot. Aether sit down on the sofa. Childe sit beside him. I didn't know that you had a vision.. -(A) Childe didn't say anything. Childe? -(A) Oh... -(A) He saw Childe sleeping on his shoulders. *sigh* You're such a baby.. -(A) Aether put his hand into Childe's hand. Holding each other.

Afternoon, Childe wake up. He looked at Aether. Aether was sleeping. He also saw that Aether is holding his hand. He smiled and mumbled- "You're so lucky". After a while, Aether wake up. Oh, you're already awake... Aether said while rubbing his eyes. He realized that his hand is holding Childe's hand. EH- SINCE WHEN DID I- -(A) How would I know? -(C) I just woke up and it's already like this -(C) You should have wake me up sooner- Aether said with a red face. He let go of his hand. You know, I like that -(C) Not gonna happen again! -(A) Hmm~ -(C)

Lunch time! -(C) Wait what- -(A) It's already afternoon~ Childe winked his eye. Fine. -(A) Childe once again, drink Aether blood. Childe make a ^ω^ face. After drinking his blood, Aether went to take a bath. Alright, I'm gonna go take a bath. -(A) Ok~ -(C) Childe waited for Aether to finish bathing.

After bathing, Aether came out from the bathroom. Childe goes near to Aether. Mhm~ You smell nice~ -(C) T-Thanks.. Aether blushed. You look beautiful~ -(C) Aether blushed even more. Go to shower you stinky vampire!!! Aether said while throwing a towel to him. Shower? Ok... -(C)  Don't tell me you never shower.. -(A) I have -(C) Not -(C) OH MY GOD -(A) GO SHOWER?! Aether pushed Childe into the bathroom. Hmm? What's this thing? -(C) He open something. Water splashes him. Ugh, I'm wet. -(C) "Great.." (said Childe)

After bathing, Childe came out from the bath room. Oh, you've finished taking bath? -(A) Aether turn around to look at Childe. But...

WHAT IN THE WORLD?!?! (Aether shouted)

YOU'RE NAKED!!!!!

Aether's face is red like a tomato. He ran outside to get some fresh air.

Heyya! Author here! Are you enjoying the story? Please give a vote if you like it, I really appreciate it 😊 Thank you so much for reading!!!