He don't know?

The next BEAUTIFUL morning

Aether woke up. The first thing he saw was Childe on the bed with him. "Good morning, princess~" Childe said. Aether only replied "Uh... Why are you sleeping on my bed?" "Hm~ Can't I sleep here?" Childe asked Aether. Aether rolled his eyes.

Childe and Aether wake up from Aether's bed. Aether realised some marks on Childe's neck and body. "Why are they so many red marks on your back?" Aether asked. "Eh, you don't know..?" Childe Asked. "Don't know...what?" Aether gives a confused face. "Um..nevermind." Childe said. "Ok...." Aether said.

Aether went to brush his teeth. He helped Childe to brush his teeth too. "Say Ahh..." Aether said. "Ahhh..." Childe opened his mouth. "You really have very sharp teeths." Aether said. "You too." Childe said. "Huh? What?" Aether stopped brushing Childe's teeth. "Ahh...nothing!!" Childe said.

After brushing teeth, they ate breakfast. "Now I can't do commissions in Liyue.." Aether sighed. "Why do you always have to do commissions? It's not like they pay much to you." Childe asked. "But I need mora to buy food to eat." Aether said. "Why do you need mora when you have me~?" Childe smirked. "Ugh, no thanks." Aether said with disgust. (Poor Man got rejected)

"Or...maybe I can go back to Monstadt and do my commissions!" Aether said. "Monstadt? Isn't that place far away from here??" Childe asked. "Hey, we are not leaving in the 90's. We can just teleport there." Aether said. "Teleport there?!?!" Childe said. "Calm down..no need to freak out like that.." Aether said.

They teleport to a bridge near Monstadt. "Woah!! That's so cool!!" Childe said. "Hehe, of course!" Aether feel proud. "Now let's go ask Katheryne I can change my commission to Monstadt." Aether said. Childe nod his head. They walk on the bridge to get to the city. They saw a kid with a bunch of pigeons in front of him. "Hey Childe, watch this." Aether said while smirking. "Oh..ok" Childe answered. "Disappear!!!" Aether used his Anemo elemental burst. The pigeon turned into fowls. "YO-" Childe cover his mouth. He's about to burst out laughter. Aether makes a smug face. The little boy shouted: "How could you kill those pigeons!!!!" "Well, i'M sOrRy TiMmIe." Aether said while laughing. "Mom says we need to be nice to people!!" the little boy shouted again. "Hey Timmie, go cry to your father and mother. Oh wait, do you even have a father?" Aether said. "Aether- 💀" Childe is still holding his laughter. "You're a mean person!! You always scared the pigeons away and bully me!!" the little kid said. "Hey kid, say that again and I'll catch every one of your pathetic pigeons and suck their blood till they go dry." Childe smiled with his sharp teeth. Timmie is terrified and he ran. "Pfft, great job, Childe."

"Pfft- great job, Childe." Aether laughed with tears. Childe noticed how beautiful Aether was when he's laughing like this. He rub off Aether's tears. Aether was shocked and blushed a bit. Childe looked at Aether too much and he didn't realised that he has a smile on his face. "Childe? Why are you smiling?" Aether asked while tilting his head. "Ah, nothing!!" Childe said.

Aether keep looking at Childe. He suddenly smiled. He hold Childe's head towards his head. He kissed Childe. Childe is very shocked. He blushed. "Mhmm..." Aether pulled the kiss. "I like you, Childe." Aether smiled. (Wait what- What did he said? What did he do just now?) Childe thought in his mind. Aether chuckled while blushing.