Escape

Run!!! -(A) Childe and Aether run while the Fatui are chasing them. You're not getting away!! Scaramouche said while chasing them. AHHH -(A) "Damn you, umbrella hat!! Stop chasing us!!!" Childe said while running with Aether. It's the Queen Tsaritsa's orders and I can't disobey it. -(S) UGH! -(C) Childe and Aether run as fast as they can. Then they suddenly spotted a room. Let's hide in there! -(A) They hid inside the room. The room is pitch black. Ugh, we can't see anything.. -(A) They heard footsteps pass by. Shh... -(C) Aether went to find something. Maybe there's something here that we can use to escape. -(A) Good idea. -(C) They find some stuffs in the dark room. Ugh, I can't see... -(A) Aether suddenly feel something. Oh, a flashlight! -(A) Great, we can use it to find something in this dark room. Aether try to on the flashlight but it didn't light up. Oh shoot, I think the flashlight is broken. -(A) Give me. -(C) Aether gave Childe the flashlight. Childe hit the flashlight and on it back. Oh, it works! -(C) You have a smart brain.. -(A) Of course I have. Childe said proudly. They are finding something useful to escape from this palace. Hey Childe, look at this. -(A) Childe use the flashlight to light up the room. There's a big box on a shelf.  This box is big, let's see if there's anything we could use. Ok. -(C) They see what's inside the box but there's nothing in it. There's nothing in it! -(C) There must be something around here... -(A) How about we move the shelf? Maybe there's something behind it. -(A) But that will make a loud noise! -(C) We have no choice. -(A) Alright. -(C) They move the shelf.

"Creeeek"

What's that noise? It looks like it come from that room!!! Everyone go investigate in that room!! (A Fatui said)

While in the dark room

"Huh, guess I was right, there's something here." Aether said. There's a window behind the shelf. Do you know where does this window leads? -(A) Hmm.. I don't know.. -(C) But then Childe remembered something. He remembered that when he was young, he used to stay in his room because he was too shy to go out. Then there was one day, he was curious about a photo frame that was hanging on the wall. He wanted to take a closer look but he was careless and the photo frame dropped and he saw a hidden window in his room. He wanted to peeked in the hidden window but it was locked.

(End of memory)

That window leads t o my room! -(C) Are you sure?? -(A) Yes, trust me. -(C) Alright. -(A) All of a sudden, the room floor froze. There's ice coming through the door. Someone kicked the door. A tall Fatui and two more is at the door. You damn Signora.. Childe is angry. Huh?! -(A) Long time no see. (Said Signora) Get out of here!! -(C) What about you?! -(A) Don't worry, I'll be right behind your back. -(C) Ok but be careful!! -(A) Aether crawled into the window.

Aether is at Childe's room. This place is a mess... Then he heard fighting noise. I hope Childe is fine.. (Aether thought)

"Heh, you looked so ugly when you're mad." -(C) But you are the ugliest!! -(S)  Signora freeze Childe. Seems like you're getting stronger... -(C) Hah! A pathetic person like you is weak. -(S) But not strong enough!! Childe broke through Signora's ice. How dare you!! I'll froze you to death. (Signora shouted) But the time while Signora is talking, Childe take the chance to crawl in the window. COME BACK HERE, I'LL KILL YOU!! -(S) YOU THERE, CHASE HIM!! -(S) But Madam, we don't know where does this window leads to. (The fatui said) THEN CHASE HIM INTO THE DAMN WINDOW!! -(S) They went silent because most of Fatui can't fit through the window.

"Fat" HAHAHAHAHA

Childe crawled the window to his room. Childe!! Aether said in relief.  He hugged him tightly. I didn't that you miss me so much~ -(C) Well, no not that much. Aether let go of Childe and blushed a little.

OH COME ON, REMOVE YOUR HAT ALREADY!!! (Signora shouted) AND WHY WOULD I DO THAT?! (Scaramouche shouted) THAT BASTARD AND HIS DISGUSTING PARTNER HAD GONE IN THAT DAMN WINDOW!! -(Signora) AND WHY DO YOU CALL ME HERE?! -(Scaramouche) YOU'RE SMALL ENOUGH TO FIT THROUGH THAT STUPID WINDOW!! -(Signora) YOU CALLING ME SMALL?! -(Scaramouche) WELL H*LL YEAH?? -(Signora) UGH! Scaramouche gives an annoyed face. WHY DON'T YOU DO IT YOURSELF?! -(Scaramouche) I CAN'T FIT THROUGH!! -(Signora) WELL, THAT'S BECAUSE YOU'RE FAT!! -(Scaramouche) WHAT THE F*CK DID YOU JUST SAID?! -(Signora) They both argued about that one pathetic thing.

Damn..Why are they shouting, my ears hurts. -(C) Me too... -(A) Let's find a way to escape this place. I feel sick in this place... -(A) There's a short cut to the exit here if I'm not mistaken. -(C) Is it true..? -(A) Aether raised his eyebrowns. I guess so.. -(C) You sure you know where's the exit? -(A) I'm sure. -(C) Alright, that's good to hear. -(A) Let's go! -(A) The both of them trying to escape from this place.

WHY WON'T YOU REMOVE YOUR HAT?! -(Signora) I CAN'T FIT IN!! -(Scaramouche) IF YOU REMOVE YOUR STUPID HAT, YOU WOULD FIT IN!! -(Signora) UGH, WHATEVER!! Scaramouche removed his hat. To Signora's surprised...

Scaramouche is actually bald.

JUST KIDDING

Nothing happened. HURRY UP AND GET YOUR *SS IN THE WINDOW!! -(Signora) I'M TRYING BUT I'M STUCK!! -(Scaramouche) Signora pushed Scaramouche harshly. OY- THAT HURTS DUMB*SS!!! Scaramouche shouted. DON'T YOU DARE FART OR I'LL LEAVE YOU HERE!! -(Signora) WHY THE HECK DO I WANT TO FART?! -(Scaramouche) AHHHHHHH!!!! They shouted.

Geez, looks like they are having fun. Aether said while hearing Signora and Scaramouche arguing. Haha, yeah! Childe laughed.