Medicine

This will be a teensy weensy SMUT for this chapter :)

Oh gosh, your forehead is burning... Childe feel Aether's forehead. Aether's face is very red. How did you got a cold..? -(C) I...yes..terday too long...in the sho..wer... -(A) Childe sighed. Get well soon. -(C) Aether closed his eyes. I need to get a medicine for him. Childe thought in his mind. He thought of going to the famous Bubu Pharmacy to buy medicine for Aether.

Childe's POV:

I went to Liyue Harbour to go buy medicine at Bubu Pharmacy. I walked quickly because I don't want Signora and the others to know that I'm here. They probably will kill me.

After 10 minutes

I have arrived at there. I saw a little girl? "Hello...mister.." the little girl said. "Do you work here?" I asked. She answered: "Yes.." I buy some medicines from her her. "Are...you sure you want... to buy this...? This medicine is....a bit too strong... Because it's from Monstadt..." she asked me. I don't know what she was asking me but I take it anyway, I just need Aether to get well soon. The sooner the better.

After that, I went back to Aether. I look at him. He look so pity... I called Aether to wake up.

Aether's POV:

Ugh, I'm feeling so weak... My body is like jelly... Luckily Childe buy some medicine for me... How thoughtful of him... He fed me the medicine. I swallowed it. The medicine taste weird but I feel a bit better now I guess... "Rest well." he told me. I nodded and lay on the bed. I closed my eyes and sleep.

Childe's POV:

He's asleep already... Hmm.. Maybe I should stay at the side and watch him in case if his fever gets worse. I sat beside Aether and look at him worriedly. But I fell asleep.

After 30 minutes, I woke up. I found myself on the bed and I saw someone on top of me..? Is that...Aether...? And why is he looking at me like that..? Why is his face so red? Isn't he resting??

"Tartaglia..." he said. I was shocked and I blushed. I never heard him called me Tartaglia... Why is acting weird? My face is so red like an Pyro Abyss Motherf*cker. He said: "Tartaglia". Again. Sh*t, that was so hot. Wait, why is my head cursing words- Bruh whatever, I don't care.

Aether opened my shirt. I didn't know that he knows how to do this. I must have taught him well...hmm.. His warm hands pressed my shoulder oh gosh... He open his mouth and I saw something.

Damn, is that sharp teeths-

Hey princess-

Ngh~ He bite my shoulder. He suck my blood. Nngghh... He continues to suck. "Ahhh~ Ngh Aether~" My saliva came out. Oh sh*t. "Aether..." *panting* "How come...you're vampire...?" I asked him. "You affect it to me, dumbass." He said. Wait, did he just called me dumbass.. Wait, that's freaking hot. But what's wrong with him...? Is it because of the medicine..? Well whatever the medicine did to him, that was fun.

"Aether, it's my turn." I said. "Shut the f*ck up, Tartaglia." he said. I was shocked. WHY IS HE SO HOT WHEN HE'S BEING COLD WTF. I didn't listen to him and pin him on the wall. "F*ck you." he said. I smiled. "Same." I said. "What do you mean "same" ?" he asked in a cold tone. But then he realized.  "No DON'T-" Ah...he's so cute.. *smile*

I tied him up. "LET ME GO YOU, *SSHOLE!" He said. "Nope" I said. It's great to tease him, he's so cute. I hold his shoulder and bite his neck. Sucking his blood. "Ngh.. Wtf...Tartaglia.. Ahh~ Ngh.." I love his naughty noises. It makes me happy :) After sucking his blood, he fainted. I sighed a bit.

I carry him and put him on the bed. "Sweet dreams, Aether...that was fun.." I said while smirking.

Hello! This is author :) Sorry that I didn't update lately because I have school... I hate school :D I'll try updating more next week I guess..?

I hope you enjoy this novel ehe!!