l1- moving in

Aazuria was awakened by the voice of her oldest brother, Zech, telling her they're here. By here he meant their new house on the side of the ocean. Being mermaids they were more comfortable being close to the ocean. Also they all liked their own space and so they all had different houses but still within walking distance of each other. Aazuria being the youngest and daddy's little girl, little sister got what she thought was the best house. It was made on the small cliff and was very open, due to having her own privacy. Her brothers shared a house since it was just the three of them, Zachary and the twins. Last of all, her parents have their own house on the very top of the cliff.

Once they all got settled in and got everything put away the siblings made their way to their parents house to have dinner. After dinner they were all sitting in the living room when their father finally spoke up. Aazuria knew that this was important with the way his shoulders tensed and he put his elbows on his knees.

"I want to let you know that since you are all going to school tomorrow, that you need to watch out... I found out last night that there is a pack of werewolves here that you will be going to school with. I especially want you to look out for the soon-to-be alpha, Logan, because I heard he is a ladies man or player if you will. They won't be able to know what we are but they will know that we are different. Do you guys understand?"

We all said yes to that because we knew it was useless to argue, I can take care of myself I thought, that look in his eyes said don't argue with me. My brothers walked me home even though we were within walking distance they claimed it was for my safety.

As I was walking around my house I found a secret underground cave, with a pool that connected to the ocean. It was so beautiful it looked like it was carved into the rock. There was a waterfall that covered the entrance of the part that lead into the ocean. I decided that I was going to go for a swim before I went bed so I slowly walked into the cave pool. My clothes started to vanish and instead of those clothes, my multi colored tail and pearl top with my crown appeared. With that done I swam under the waterfall and I was off to swim with the night life.