7- Gym class

Logan POV

Blonde hair with blue tips

Piercing green eyes that looked like the deeper most wildest part of the jungle

Just thinking about her gets me exited I can feel my wolf scratching at the surface to go and find her.

' Okay Logan stop thinking about her'

I can't the more I try and not think about her the more she keeps coming to mind. I look at the time happy to see that this class is almost done with because the next class I have I gym and at least I can blow off steam then. How wrong I was though......

---------------------------------------

Still Logan's POV

I go into the locker room to get changed and see that my best friend and beta, Tyler, getting dressed.

" Hey man what's up"

" Nothin but I got some good news the new kids are in this class even the chick"

I think about this for a second and then thought that this could work. I have to reject her it wouldn't work other why's, she's human I'm werewolf and alpha to be I need a strong supernatural to be my mate and a human can't do that.

"Cool" I say

After I say that 3 guys come in and there pushing each other and laughing about some thing. These must be my mates brothers

I mentally scold myself for looking at them so long but I can't help I listen in on there conversation and I instantly get mad and what I hear

" haha did you see that guy thought he had a chance with Aazuria"

"I know right, Zech it was hilarious to watch him swag up to her and try to put the moves on her. She didn't even give him a glance know that must have hurt his ego"

Okay so that made me feel better knowing that she is not taking interest in other guys.

' but she will when you reject her why do you have to do this your such a fucking manwhore can't even keep a girlfriend here and her comes along the most beautiful, talented, sexy, curve, strong-'

I cut him off because the word he is saying is making me want to stay with her

' is there a reason that you were getting to'

'yes that is that you are a idiot not to accept her'

I'm doing this for her own good and the good of the pack' I tell him

After I finished getting dressed I walk out with Tyler and go sit on the bleachers and wait for every one to finish getting dress. After 5 minutes the 4 T's came over, Taylor, Tasha, Tiffany, and Talia, the sluts and fake blonde', Taylor seems to think that we are together just because we hook up more than once but all she wants is the Luna position, that's what all the girls want.

'not our mate' said my wolf Ryker

I tune him out though. When Taylor walked over she looked like she was having a seizure and her face looked like she was constipated it was her 'sexy look and walk' but know it just looked disgusting. I mentally cringe as she comes over had drapes herself on my arm,

" hey babe you want to go have some fun together"

I was actually consider going with her and blowing off some steam when the doors opened and I was strongly hit with Aazuria sent that almost sent me off the edge and all I wanted to do was go to her and bury my head in the crock of her neck were it meet her shoulders.