3- Mate

Logan's POV

I woke up to the annoying ring of my phone. I looked down and saw one of the pack sluts in my bed. The ring of my phone demanded my attention. I reached over to my nightstand on the side of my bed and saw it was my best friend, also my beta, Tyler.

"Why the fuck are you calling me?" I snapped.

"Dude you have to get to school right away. There is four new kids, three guys and two of them are twins and then there is the smoking hot chick. And when I say smoking hot I mean tight leather pants. Dip dye blue hair with a sexy street bike."

"Fine but if you are fucking me you better watch it."

"I'm not man. Plus she is feisty, she beat the fuck out of Taylor didn't even break a sweat." He stated.

"Is she human?" I asked wondering how a human can win a fight with a werewolf.

"Yeah but she don't smell the same. The only difference is that her smell has a some saltwater and its more alluring. But I ruled it out. Its just cause they are from the Caribbean."

" Alright I'll be there in 20."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------(At School)

Still Logan's POV

I pulled in to the school and saw a black and red street bike next to a electric blue motorcycle and on the other side of the street bike was a dark green Camero. 'At least they have some taste' I thought to myself.

As I walked into the school no one was paying attention to me they were all gossiping about the new kids or more specifically the new girl.

I walked into History with Mr. Hamm (actual name of my real history teacher)

" You are late again mister Logan Wolfblood" (favorite tv show)

"Sorry sir, but it seemed that everyone wanted to know about the new kids." I said

After I went and sat down I smelt the most delicious alluring scent ever. It was a combination of sweet cherries, and wild flowers, midnight air also with saltwater. Mate!!! My wolf said. Just as he said it the doors to the class room opened and a tall large guy walked in at first I was horrified that he was my mate until I smelt three other people and soon the rest walked in. But what drew my attention was the girl in the middle she was surrounded by the guys as if they were protecting her.

"And who might you be?" Mr. Hamm asked

" My name is Zech and these are Blake and Dylan." said what looked like the tallest then pointing to the two that are probably twins but my attention wasn't on them it was still on the girl that looked like a badass.

"And the girl?" Mr. Hamm said motioning to the one that seemed to be my mate but I wouldn't know for sure til' I looked into her eyes.

"My name is Aazuria" she said in the most beautiful voice I've ever heard. It was smooth as silk and made me want to shiver and my eyes turned black with lust.

Then as if to my prayers she turned and looked at everyone, but when my eyes connected to hers I felt the zing that goes all the way to my bones and growled out 'mate' low enough no one should hear unless they had super hearing but somehow the exact moment I said that one word the boys snapped their heads straight to me. While she just turned around and asked where they were to sit.

Mr. Hamm didn't let them off that easy he made them walk up and present themselves. I really didn't pay attention to the boys but when it was her turn to speak I tuned in.

"As you know my name is Aazuria, my favorite color is blue, as you can tell by my hair. I change my hair color a lot, I play sports and sing also I make cars and I have mastered every art of fighting and self defense, I hate sluts and two more things about me are I have a rescue and adopt ranch where I live and I make clothes mostly tops and dresses."

To say we were surprised would be a understatement. I have no idea she could do all those things.

"Okay anyone have any questions for Aazuria?"

I saw Dave, one of the males in my pack raise his hand.

"Yes Dave what is your question"

"So werewolves or vampires?" he asked her (the only Supernatural creature they think exists is either werewolf or vampire). And as if we weren't shocked before her answer blew us away.

"Well personally I think vampires are stupid and self indulgent and wimps that walk around with a stick shoved up their ass and werewolves are big babies always whining for their mates. They have no back bone and are hot heads that are impetuous. I myself prefers a siren or a mermaid."

With that the jaws of the werewolves dropped and utter astonishment was written all over their faces while the humans just laughed it off. My mate and her brothers went to go sit down and once again they all surrounded her as to protect her.