4-Art class

Aazuria POV

schedule-

History ----- Mr. Hamm

Math--------- Mr. Boss

Art------------Mrs.. Nelsons

Fabric design---- Ms.Kutz

lunch

Gym------------Mr. Drager

Workshop---- Mr. Hine

I look over my schedule and can't help but get excited. All the classes I exile in are also my favorite. Right know my brothers are walking me to art class it is starting to get annoying that they are always boxing me in. When we get to the class we gave to do introductions again. After that Mrs. Nelsons tells us to get a sketch and that is ours know.

" okay class no that we have sorted that out I want you to draw a picture that fist comes to your mind I want it to be creative something that I have never saw before."

Right after she said that a picture popped into my head it was of a sky that was blue and purple galaxy under it was a pond with steam coming off of it and trees surrounding it. By the end of class she wanted us to go up a present it will tellin the class what it was and what we thought of it. When i was my tern I went up and when I opened my sketch book open every one gasped even the teacher. I went on to tell them that when the picture popped into my head and when I drew it doin I thought of another galaxy with different creatures and different environments that would look like this.

When Mrs.Nelson asks me to stay after I thought I was in trouble but quiet the opposite

"Aazuria your picture was phenomenal it was such detailed and looked like it cam from a real place. You have such great talent I was wondering if you would mind me outing the picture up on the art wall exhibit and if possible others that you feel comfortable sharing"

" Thank you Mrs. Nelson u would love that but I don't have a sketch book"

" oo that's okay, you can have some of the schools god know that we have more than enough. Here have a box if sketch pencils and 2 sketch books." She said handing me the supplies.

With that me and my brothers were given late passes and went our separate ways sense I know have fabric and design while they have Heath and English.