Chapter 1. Pink Devil

A 15 year old boy with pink hair would be taking aim with a pink flaming spear at someone who was pushed up against a tree "P-please...it won't ever happen again! Please! Don't!" They pleaded as the pink haired boy would scoff as their Crimson red eyes glinted in their flames light "You touched what's mine, and frankly I don't take to kindly to that kind of thing yknow? No one gets away with touching what's mine" their voice was calm and sadistic as they spoke while taking slow and small steps towards the defenseless little girl who couldn't have been more then 8 "Well maybe there's one way" the pink haired devil would laugh "Anything!" The girl called out "tell me where your older siblings are, I know you guys seemed to have the 'luck'" "if you could call it that" "to be put into this Cloud Save together" the pink devil said before giving a soft chuckle and lowering his flaming spear. A few hours would go by where three figures stood in the trees before jumping down to land showing their physical features, the oldest of them was a 17 year old female that had blonde hair and deep blue eyes paired with skin as pale as the moon and seemed to radiate light rays off of it like the moon, the middle child seemed to be only 15 and was the tallest he had brown short hair and pale skin that seemed to absorb light around it meanwhile the youngest kid was also female and had dark hair with lightly tanned skin and seemed to only be 13. "Guys maybe she already returned to camp, we should look when it's morning it's already too dark to see five feet infront of us!" The youngest cried "shush Mack! We can't just leave little Mal to the wilderness!" The middle child retorted "leave her be Jack or I swear to god Mal is gonna be the least of your worries" the oldest barked. "Jack! Mack! Kia!" Mal called out as she ran and would grab Jack's leg tightly "Mal!" Jack cried out before hugging her tightly "Well well well all three in one place, this is perfect! Thanks for making this entertaining Mal" the pink eyed devil said as he created flames to surrond the group of them "I am Joe Ego Jalva if you don't know and today..." pink flames would wrap around his body and start to swirl around him before shooting up and becoming a flaming pink aura while flaring up more as he seemed to concentrate generating more flames. "Today is the day you die!" He howled as white electricity cracked around him before disappearing along with the flaming pink aura as he dashed at the blonde who was only slightly short then him, he would throw a powerful kick to her stomach causing her to cough up spit before being sent into a tree a few meters away "Get out of here! I got this!" Mack yelled as she ran at Joe. Jack would start to run with Mal towards the main camp which was only a mile or two off from where they stopped, Mal would be crying as she repeatedly apologized to which Jack wouldn't respond as he focused on getting her as close to camp as possible. As Mack ran at Joe and tried to activate her ability she quickly learned that her ability wasn't working and as she tried to punch him he would laugh a bit as he would jump over her and elbow her sending her into the direction she was facing only being notified she hit something after hearing a loud CRACK from a tree, "You guys must not know who I am!" The pink devil said as he would effortlessly avoid Kia's second attempt at attacking him, "might I congratulate you both though as you guys don't seem to be wavering even though your abilities are gone" he said before sending a powerful punch into Kia's stomach again causing a small crack to be heard as the blonde's back was forced to take most of the blow as Joe had grabbed her not letting her be sent flying from his blows as he started to punch into her stomach faster. Jack would eventually stop infront of camp and set Mal down and point to camp "get help if I'm not back in 5 minutes alright?" Jack ordered Mal only nodding in response as Jack looked towards the forest that surronded their camp "Why did the pink devil choose to attack the forest? Aren't they usually around the desert or tundra! He shouldn't be here!" He hissed as he started to head back to help them fight the Pink Devil. Kia would be panting as she coughed up more blood onto the ground "their their Goldie locks let it all out" Joe said before laughing "Hmm it seems our time is almost up" he said again before throwing Kia against another tree "after all you guys were smart to not sit and ponder why your abilities weren't working after all if you guys would've I would've out right killed you with my flames" the pink haired boy smirked before he would start walking towards Mack who was almost an entire foot off of him in height "You aren't done already are you? We haven't even begun a proper fight yet! Yknow the part where I train you-" Joe would cut himself off as he would look around "show yourself! Nothing gets through my wall of flames without me knowing! So show yourself before I make you!" He yelled before taking a deep breath and closing his eyes and spreading his flames through out the area again to try and find whoever was creeping on his fun. Jack would try and tackle Joe only for the pink devil to grab him by the neck and slightly burn his neck as he turned to make eye contact "My love~" he cooed before going to slam Jack down.