Chapter 11. Don't trust your eyes

A firery cloaked spear would go through each biome sending just about everything to flames. They laughed as they mercilessly punched their fists through their more unfortunate victims, his favorite way of execution though...was putting his hand through someone's chest and then burning them to nothing. He laughed as he continued to do this until he made his way back to a little camp, a smirk crossed over his face as he would look around, what he saw was everyone's location as a flame, the size of the flame represented age, the density of the flame showed how good they were with their ability, he couldn't figure out what the color meant. He would slowly walk into the town smiling as he would come across a women and her child they waved to him and smiled. His mind argued as he tried to stop himself "Ma'am watch out!" Someone screamed as they ran towards the mother and child "that man is dangerous!" They screamed again. His instincts would kick in and wrap a warm cloak of flames around him "huh?" He exasperated, "This was over before it began Pink Devil!" The person yelled as they flung their hands up "Time bend to my will! For I am your master! The World is mine!" They screamed as their true ability seemed to show its true colors. Time around them seemed to come to a halt as they would launch next to The Pink Devil "yknow if it wasn't for the fact you were so murderous maybe Aiko wouldn't have left you but I guess it doesn't re-" they had suddenly seen it, The Pink Devil's eyes were staring at them. The Pink Devil had entered their world of stopped time.

Thalia had never once in her life had to try for anything and why is that? Her ability had guaranteed an easy life. She didn't abuse that fact though since once she was 10 she would illegally help others using her ability. She loved helping others but also abused her ability to play tricks and pranks on people, she was after all the best in her grade, the best at fighting, and the best in looks, the best at everything! Her perfect long black hair had been cut short just for the Cloud Save and still seemed to make her face as pretty as ever but there was also the factor of how her body wasn't overly specific and seemed a bit boyish infact but she didn't mind because her ability allowed her to break through any obstacle in her way! And her ability was the ability to manipulate time, to see short glimpses on the future, to stop Time, and to reverse Time on herself. She had been brought to the Cloud Save with the only person capable of countering her ability.

She slowly noticed the flames around his body moving and jumped back as he seemed to move slowly, just like she did back when she first used her ability "you....you can move..?" She muttered as she would jump up and was practically weightless in the world of stopped time, "how!? How!? How!? The only person capable of stopping my ability is-" Thalia would avoid a slow onslaught of flames as she would kick around to give the illusion of her flying "Pink Devil!" She screamed before launching at him at high speeds, a small ripple effect followed her. He had a slow smirk which caused Thalia to feel a cold shiver as she went to deliver a powerful punch to his head with her right arm "Die!" She sent the punch and just as fast as she sent it she realized that he wasn't the slow one she was because it had been a ruse all along to bring her in close. He would have pushed her arm away effortlessly as he would deliver his own punch into her stomach sending her flying back before she came to a halt "What...? This only happens when-" whenever she had previously sent someone flying in stopped time they would show almost no reaction until after time had resumed "This world of stopped time you have....yeah...it's mine now" The Pink Devil said as Pink flames seemed to ingulf Thalia from behind which forced time to resume as it disabled her ability. Thalia coughed up blood as she tried to regain her focus "You might be thinking I had always been rhe fast one but your wrong I wasn't until the moment I realized what your ability was even if it was a gamble. You see the first onslaught of flames was to test my reaction time and the next one was nothing more then a smoke screen for what would happen next, I would have those flames lock onto you so that way if you tried to get close you'd get too distracted by me to even think about avoiding some set of flames. I didn't even need to invade your world of stopped time to kick your ass! But don't worry this will all make sense in due time." The Pink Devil explained as she would launch up at him "Shut up!" She would try to stop time again only to quickly find out what had made the Pink Devil so frightening "Reverse Card" he would punch his hand through the center of her chest. He would grab the very dim flame that represented her life and he would wrap his flames around it before he would absorb it into his body with the rest of the participants of the Cloud Save. "I will save you all! I promise!" He thought as he looked around for the mother and child.