Chapter 14. Boo

"Aiko, don't listen to them" Joe kept his voice calm as he fought back his every urge to burn right through the people who were lying about him to Aiko, his eyes gave off a faint glow as he would walk towards Aiko "You know I love you so why would I risk your love for me? I wouldn't cheat on you come on think Aiko think" he said as he tried to hug Aiko "you burn people alive, you brutally beat them, hell I don't even know if I'm gonna be able to see my sister again because of you! My little brother was sent to live with my aunt and uncle in another part of the country because of you! So what else can you do huh Joe? Cheating isn't even the worst thing you've done to me and yet it for some reason hurts the worse!" Aiko howled as she glared at Joe, her hands clenched and her face was tear stained. "Kioa" Joe started, it was a nickname he thought up for Aiko, he started to inch closer to her "you know I didn't mean for those things to happen....I just want to-" "you just want to hurt me! And with one of the very few friends I've had since we got together!" "Aiko I didn't do anything with anyone! Your litteraly only person in this whole school who puts up with me even though I'm half an inch away from going to prison for lighting this place up!" Joe finished and sighed as he would take a step away from Aiko and open his arms "now how about we just hug and forget this happened? See easy?" Aiko glared at him continuously as she would start to walk away. The bell rung and the school in a matter of minutes was empty all except for Joe who stood there arms outstretched and a darkened expression that plagued his usually cheerful self. Unfortunately for those who had lied to Aiko the entirety of the student body had to show up again in two hours and would remain here for around 30 minutes to a couple hours all to discuss graduation and Requirements and other things that didn't seem to worry the pink haired monster that would now be roaming the halls around that time.

Aiko run inside and threw herself onto the couch, Joe had always slept on this couch when his parents weren't coming home for the night and Aiko would've spent every night waiting for him to pass out before she would come out of her room and crawl next to him. Although it never worked cause not even a second after she did this Joe would wrap his arms around her. She cried as she hugged a pillow "Bastard..." she muttered. She laughed as she would review each piece of proof for proving Joe was nothing but a cheater, her peers had shown her multiple photos of him and another girl being all touchy with one another and even a video of them hiding out in a cave, the cave seemed well furnished and next to a beautiful lush forest. The girl had short black hair that made her seem as boyish as Joe except for the fact other features seemed to be highlighted by her outfit showing her true gender, Aiko remembered when she wore something not even remotely similar and how Joe had given her an earful on why she shouldn't wearing revealing things, she also took note of how her peers had mentioned how the girl could make herself either younger or older at will. Aiko hated it, the girl had just about every feature she didn't. She had started growing her hair out due to not paying attention to it and although she acted like she didn't care how she looked she had only done so to cover over that insecurity, and then there's the videos of Joe and this girl being all lovey dovey. Aiko curled up as she couldn't deny the truth, Joe had fallen for another girl but he stayed with her to protect her feelings right? Or maybe he just wanted it to hurt more once he finally dropped her. Aiko was left to her own thoughts and such thoughts were brutal to her, ironic enough she layed there wanting Joe.

The school staff would be getting kids and teens into their seats, showing off their abilities to the younger ones to impress them and the older ones already knew the drill except for the occasional forgetful student, after they were all seated it had begun, the principle had began part of her opening speech and then suddenly the staff and a eighth of the student body would erupt in flames, beautiful pink flames, and the principle would be impaled from behind as effortlessly as a knife in a master chefs hand cutting through nice and tender meat. "Red is such a beautiful Crimson color isn't it Teach?" Joe said as his pink hair and face would have blood speckles appear as he ripped his hand out of the principles chest. Everyone surviving was stuck in shock and fear, Joe held back his laughter as he smirked and would put his hands out and utter a few words in the most disturbingly comforting tone "Boo."

Aiko was running through the forest biome of the Cloud Save trying to escape the Pink Devil that was following her, she looked back to see the last of the forest in flames and the ball of flames following her intently, it was obviously fucking with her as it would disappear before reappearing infront of her "Boo!" They yelled as the flames that cloaked their body faded and they went to throw a powerful punch at Aiko, her instincts taking over and avoiding it but only just barely as it still burnt up part of her hoodie. "Joseph!" She yelled before running faster trying to escape her pursuer "Aiko~ come here!" He called I'm response as he followed after he a trail of flames followed after him almost like an after glow. Aiko now knew and understood why his parents hadn't liked her when he introduced her to them, it was cause they knew she would change their little boy into a monster such as what he was, he smiled wildly as he would send balls of flames after Aiko "nothing good comes from avoidance Aiko! Now stop avoiding inevitability!" He roared as he would charge after her this time not holding back. He would appear so far ahead of Aiko and yet appear so big as a large flaming aura surronded him, almost like a beacon of despair that would've been the focus of the broadcast for the Cloud Save and would've required over 50 military grade drones to fully show the scale of the almost blinding pink flaming aura, a wall of flames had erupted next to Aiko like a fissure or geyser. She wasn't in harms way would've been a naive way of looking at it because currently the only way she could go would be into a quickly burning forest or back the way she came which wouldn't prove much of a result since she was a dead shot from the Pink Devil. The aura would quickly fade as Joe suddenly blasted off at Aiko at high speeds, disappearing as Aiko couldn't keep up with him but he would reappear infront of her. A small aura of pink flame surronded him as he would pull his arm back "I now know understand how you were able to take out our entire school and some of the police force..." Aiko growled trying to by time for some kind of hope, he didn't respond as his eyes suddenly appeared determined as he would punch Aiko in the stomach causing her to spit up blood and then he would spin around and kick Aiko's cheek sending her into a forced inplace cart wheel "Don't worry you won't die, you'll just be able to see Emiri again" he finally said as he didn't even hesitate to punch his arm through Aiko "Now rest with me my love" he wrapped his hand around her flame that had represented her very existence and it would travel up his arm and into his body "heh" he laughed as he realized he had finally done it! He had saved Aiko! "Your insides are red like mine are too, must mean we are all the more meant for each other"

Lucy and Vid had been watching their 55' inch TV and smiled to themselves as they were finally ready to break out of pathetic estate. Of course they'd simply walk out because now they knew who their son was, a pink haired boy who had the ability to conjure up and control pink flames that could disable anyone's ability and the effects of abilities an almost perfect mash up of his biological parents abilities. "Joseph means God give right?" Vid asked "yes you picked out the name remember?" Lucy countered as she would look at her golden blue wedding ring "I think I will start going by Dio again then to honor our sons victory!" "You do realize the Cloud Save isn't over right hon?" "He has our genes, it's in his nature to be the winner of the Cloud Save"

Joe would fly up into the air and then blast off towards the tundra biome to sweep it clean of its snow before moving onto the swamp and the finally area of the desert.