Chapter 16. Enter Purity

As Dare and Robs were quickly defeated by the Pink Devil. He stood over the wounded group and smirked as he prepared to finish the job "You all made me have one of my favorite fights but even so! I've won!" The Pink Devil announced aa he would force his flames into the shape of a scythe "Good bye!" He would swing the oversized blade down on Shanon but before it would've done anything he would've stopped and his gaze locked onto someone with buzzcut hair and black lipstick with a bit of eye liner here and there, they smirked a bit before releasing a flurry of shots from their fingers. The Pink Devil sliced down the shots and actually incinerated a few of them "I think I'm gonna enjoy this one too" the Pink Devil muttered before starting to run towards the new gothic figure "Pink Devil is in position, hit em with it now! He can't avoid lightning after all!" The person said as Pink Devil's eyes locked onto the approaching 'lightning' "focus on me asshat!" They yelled again as they went to throw a punch at the Pink Devil.

"Lightning team now! Alpha! Slow down time!" A figure in red called out as suddenly the fire that raged the forest seemed to slow but not much "go! Go! Go! Go!" Their colleagues shouted as they would approach their destination rapidly with some back up trailing behind them.

The Pink Devil smirked as didn't even need to move to avoid the punch thrown at him "hmph, got me all excited too" he would move past the goth wannabe and yoink their phone out of their pocket, the case itself was a unicorn and the wallpaper was of a not so fake skeleton. "Edgy but not not willing to admit they are soft, respectable." He put their phone back as he dashed towards the three biggest flames that entered his senses range "I don't got much time of being able to deny their abilities effects so let's speed this up!" He told himself as he prepared his plan against the team sent after him.

"Delta! Stand by! Omega accelerate! Private hit em with it!" Alpha barked out orders as they would jump up into the air and appear back on the ground "this is gonna be our last thing the boss says! They'll let us out of the Cloud Save early just as long as the Pink Devil is killed!" Delta explained as they put their phone away "Then that gives us a reason to not hold out against them then....either way! Everyone! Let me see your 100% of your 100%!"

As the powerhouse finally would've made it to meet up with the team of titans otherwise reffered to as 'lightning' due to a feat they all were able to pull off back when they were at home. Thanks to the combination of their abilities they were capable of fighting lightning, winning was a different story. This team consisted of 5 people. Alpha the one that is able to slow down time, Omega is able to accelerate time, Delta can stop time, Private is able to take the effect of any ability they have come in contact with and apply it to a certain area, and Recruit is able to enter a time of skipped time where everyone is forced into doing the actions they were previously thinking of before the effect began while Recruit is able to freely change the course of his actions. Each of them wore robes adorned with gems, Alpha wore a blue robe with bright blue opals that heightened how blue his own eyes seemed, Omega wore a red robe with glittering yellow garnets placed along it that made their yellow and black hair stand out among them all, Delta wore a green robe with emeralds that sparkled like their bright green eyes, Private and Recruit wore identical white robes that had blue diamonds sprinkled onto them by the designer their white eyes seemed almost colorless as their every breath seemed to produce smoke. Together they are the strongest team to ever come out of their hometown of Panama. Panama needed a victory after all because maybe then they'd receive some money from the government as a little reward. Not to mention they were currently competing with the Cynical's

The Pink Devil would shun away the little humanity it had left as they finally let go. He took a deep breath as the flames around his body intensified as his eyes turned Crimson red again and his hair started to turn black but stopped after overtaking his head and leaving a small patch on top pink, his smirk disappeared as he let his body start doing the talking.

Private would've applied the effect of stopped time on the area around the Pink Devil as Alpha would stop for a second to let Omega run forward in his accelerated time to barrage the Pink Devil before slowing down letting Alpha control the tides of time so they could quickly punch their enemies weak points, pressure points, generally weaker areas of the body, etc. As they finished Private would accelerate the flow of time around the Pink Devil as Recruit started to prepare his ability. "Delta!" Alpha called out as Delta smirked and their robe was thrown up by the wind revealing their green eyes giving off a powerful glare, their dark hair rose up as she would raise a hand to her face while the other pointed at the Pink Devil "Time is mine to control! Now come to a halt!"