Chapter 13. Nature vs Nuture Part 1

During the times Joe's parents would be around and not so focused on their work he would always crawl into his mothers' laps and either try to read to them or have them read to him. It was on those nights the three of them would all pass out together in the bed legs tucked in and Joe in the middle always acting as a reminder to his parents that no matter where he came from he is their son and not those who had birthed him, they wanted Joe to be their argument against the Nature laws the government had implemented recently. Joe's wasn't their naturally born kid, they were both women after all and the hard realization didn't stop them from adoption though since Joe had been the opportunity they had been looking for! He was the spawn of two of the worlds greatest villains! Video: Black and White, and Blue Rose Lucifer. Video: Black and White had a powerful ability of being able to disable anyone's ability in their range of their ability Black and White while the other aspect being he could make people only see two colors and could interchange them to become one and blind them, Blue Rose Lucifer had killed people apart of the government that she had deemed unworthy of their power with her ability to control and produce boyh ekectricty and blue flames. These two before being captured and arrested would have made the world fearful of their name by the end of their rein and even to this day, rumor has it they plan to break out and could at any moment but they said they won't until they can guarantee their kid is still alive. Joe's mother's were both loving to him and gave him all their attention and it wasn't until their work had started to become more and more popular that they would slowly begin to leave Joe on his own.

Joe would be waiting on the bed for his mother and mom, as he did every night and very rarely did they actually show up before sleep would creep on him, tonight he knew they would show up and tonight he would stay awake this time! Tonight he would see his mom and mother again. He sat their with their favorite book and he waited, and waited, and waited. Eventually sleep would overtake the boy as he laid their waiting for his parents, tears rolled down his already red cheeks as he gave into the treacherous dreams that would befell him in his slumber.

For once Joe didn't recognize the dream he was having, he was inside of a room that seemed like it was set up to house a family, a beautiful kitchen and to his right he could see a hallway which he could only assume would lead to a bathroom, master bedroom, and guest room. To his left was a couch and beyond that a table with a 55' inch TV that was playing a movie, something about a galaxy far far away, he would hear a door creak open and he would jump onto the couch and curl up to hide. His instincts had taken over as he found his heart pounding and the air suddenly became thick and laced with heat and pressure. "Whos out there!" A female voice demanded, Joe found a soft sense of familiarity in the voice and he would lift his head up scared for a moment as he saw a women with black hair and burning blue eyes that seemed to stab into his soul but despite that he would open his mouth to speak "i-im sorry i-I don't know h-how I g-got here-" suddenly he stopped talking as a man would appear behind her his hair was split down the middle, the left side White and the right black the same situation seemed to plague his eyes except for the fact Joe could feel that wasn't his original hair color nor eye color. Why were these two so familiar to him?

Lucy was woken up by the bright lighting from the TV that they had in their prison cell, hell the prison was sucking up to her and Vid so much that they had given them their own private area of the estate and made it their living space. She sighed and would Stan up to turn off the TV before she felt a presence just in between the kitchen and living room couch, it had looked in her general direction but for some reason she couldn't get a proper feel for how the person looked but their souls flame glowed a bright pink. She turned off the TV quickly and would shake Vid's leg and in a hushed tone she would say "Hey dip shit wake up!" The black and white haired male would sigh as he would lift his head up "what?" He growled "someone's here" and after that without questions asked the two would make their way out of the room determined to find out who had entered their home or what. Once they made their way out their both of their abilities would be telling them something was in the living room and laying on the couch, for once neither of them had felt so connected to someone but not been able to see them, "who's there!" Lucy demanded as she made her presence felt throughout the fake house. They didn't hear anything but could feel as if something was trying to talk to them and started to approach, Lucy was about to send a wave if flames forward but she was stopped by Vid putting a hand infront of her "Joseph?" He muttered as he would run forward and seemingly pick up nothing "Its you! It's you!" He yipped happily. To the normal person he was holding nothing, to him he was holding a black and white version of his presumed child, and to Lucy he was holding a pink flame.