⭐️CHAPTER THIRTEEN⭐️

Hi so this arc is gonna seem very very rushed and cheesy because I'm impatient and really just wanna write some Sangihun stuff😂 lol but enjoy??? Maybe???

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+

"What are you doing here?" Gi-hun asked a young man, who was revealed to be Hwang Jun-ho.

"Unfinished business that's been eating away at me for the past year. I was so fucking close to figuring things out when....what are you doing here again?" Jun-ho said and asked, pointing at the other three and seeing as they were wearing the uniforms.

"It's not what you think it is...we're trying to end this bullshit. We're waiting for the guy in charge of all this so we can take him down. Hwa-young says he wears all black-" Gi-hun tried explaining when Jun-ho held up a hand.

"And wears a black mask? Don't do anything to him. I wanna take care of him." He replied, slight desperation in his eyes.

Seeing as the other three were lost, Jun-ho explained everything from his perspective and how far along he got in solving the mystery of his missing brother. It was safe to say he found him perfectly fine but the pure shock is what got him there in the first place. He let out a deep sigh, remaining quiet as he tried to mentally figure out why the hell his older brother was in those sick "games".

Gi-hun gently placed a hand on the officer's back and shot Sang-woo a look, pleading for him to help.

"Well this is clearly a more personal matter now. But you have to understand, your brother had very little intention of telling you it your mother where he was or what he was doing. Of course...seeing as this place is isolated, what choice did he have. But anyway, he shot you out of cold blood and without hesitation. If we leave him alive, he'll do it again and these games will continue-" Sang-woo explained, getting cut off at the last part when Gi-hun held up his hand, a spark in his eyes as he obviously had another idea.

"Hang on. What if we can keep him alive? Think about it; the old guy was behind it all and this Hwang In-ho was working under him. But now he's taken over the games and the old guy's dead. What if all the employees were tempted by money as well? The old guy is a filthy rich bastard who pays them all to do his bidding! If we just take all his money and distribute it amongst everyone in need of it, no one has to die at all. We could all wait here for your brother and try to talk to him. That would all explain why he had a card of his own as well." Gi-hun explained, standing up. Sang-woo just looked at the older male as though that huge gust of intelligence was the hottest thing ever.

'Okay but when the hell did he get so smart?' The younger thought to himself.

"That's a good idea. But we should keep our guard up in case he doesn't agree-" Hwa-young said before the main doors swung open. They all scurried to different parts of the room as the loud footsteps grew closer. They all had their guns except for Jun-ho.

"Who's there? Come out now." In-ho called out,now stealthily walking until Jun-ho appeared from around a corner, his hand up in surrender.

"It's just me." He said calmly, In-ho hesitantly lowering the gun in his hand. The other three dressed in pink had their guns aimed at In-ho from their hiding places, ready to open fire if anything went wrong.

"...I thought I killed you...Jun-ho..." he said in almost a whisper as he dropped the gun and removed his mask, dropping that to the floor as well. For a full year, In-ho had his regrets of what he did to his little brother.

"Have you already forgotten your little brother? I don't go down without a fight." He said with a chuckle. Seeing a conflicted look wash over his brother's face, it was now Jun-ho who held his hand out to In-ho. "Let's go home, hyung." He said calmly.