3.

Crying in distress on the bed, my hazy mind attempted to pull sheets and blankets closer to my body, trying to create a last minute nest. I had been too deep in both my sadness and alcohol to notice the effects of preheat. Ignoring the worried alpha who fidgeted at the doorway, I hicced and cried before flopping down in a messy pile of blankets, too tired to care much. Shimmying out of my clothes, I heard the male gasp and step inside the room, earning a warning hiss from me. I wasn't ready to present yet. 

Once happy with my stark lack of clothes, I spread my legs to reveal my swollen clit and drenched hole, earning the heavy scent of rut from my alpha. Arching my back ever so gently, I whimpered "Alpha..? Please..?" I sniffled softly, and urged him forward, of which he happily moved, properly scenting my nest and waiting for the soft chirp that allowed him to come into the sheets. 

He wasted little time pouncing on top of me, stripping his shirt and shorts, leaving him butt ass naked like myself. Hearing the murmur of words in my ear, only I could make out 'Dimitri' and 'my omega' which made me purr, whispering his name gently "D...-mitri.. моя альфа..." he perked up at the Russian and chuffed in approval, his rock hard tip rubbing gently along my wet slit. Rolling my hips up I felt the tip breach my cunt, earning a worried murmur from Dimitri "Mmh.. no маленький.... prep first, dearest" he attempted to pull out- clearly worried about hurting me- but didn't go far before I jutted my hips solidly onto his cock, rubbing and purring in bliss. 

Dimitri groaned and pressed his face into my neck, deciding that maybe prep wasn't that important as he jerked his hips further in. Once I was fully seated on his cock, I felt so FULL, rubbing and pressing my gspot right against my alpha's length. Hearing my little whines and whimpers, it didn't take long for Dimitri to slam into me, making me cum over, and over, and over again... we'd knotted about 12 times that whole week. 
---
Waking up after a heat was usually either 1.) Embarrassing 2.) Satisfying or 3.) Painful. Some how I managed to become all three, my cunt and hips swollen and throbbing, cum still dripping from my folds, my body fully relaxed and happy, while my face burned in shame for acting like a wonton whore. 

Dimitri had left the room, making me whimper ever so quietly as I burrowed into the freshly cleaned nest- during the heat I'd managed to bulk it up quite a bit, creating a rather impressive nest. Though my body had clearly been wiped down, I could still feel cum slosh heavily in my womb that made me purr with satisfaction- I'd clearly achieved the reason behind a heat. 

Before I could drift off to sleep, Dimitri carefully walked in, shame written across his beautiful face, I perked up nervously and sadly, assuming what was to happen next. "I- I'm sorry please just let me stay one more day or so... I didn't mean to go into heat on you, I won't contact you for pup support or anything, you'll never hear of me again I promise, I'm so sorry..." I began to shake nervously, not meeting his eyes. 

Before I knew it, my face was being cupped by the calloused hands I knew so well, and my purple eyes searing into his yellow. "You are my omega. You stay here" he commanded gently, nosing into my hair with a happy inhale. He had a heavy Russian accent and shaggy brunette hair, his skin was sunkissed and golden, accentuating every lighter scar and muscle line on his body- in other words, he was perfect. 

I nodded and curled into the sheets, now very aware of my naked body as he chuckled and walked a bit closer, checking with me to make sure he could enter the nest. Once approved, he tucked hair behind my ear and kissed along my jaw, quietly petting me with a smile. "Do you want to stay? As my omega and wife?" I looked up with a purr and nodded as he continued "You'd stay at home all day with the pups, nesting and working as a housewife is that... is that bad?" I only shuddered in pure bliss, shaking my head as I looked him dead in the eyes. 

"No, alpha. I just want to be taken care of and swollen with babies in my nest... I want to greet my alpha when he comes home with love and a beautiful nest, dinner on the stove and the house clean.. that's all" I whispered bashfully, revealing the deepest secret I'd kept in my heart. His face lit up and he pulled me into his arms. 

"Oh, my sweet, sweet, boy~"