12.

I did't go back into work for the next 2 weeks, instead taking care of my slightly swollen tummy and snuggling in with my alpha. On the last day, I came in, brushing past people and greeting a few like normal. This would be my last day at a job I worked for 5 years. I sighed and set up the familiar bar, humming to myself and thinking of how we're setting up the nursery for out upcoming baby. I had only been checked, no other ultrasounds were done due to my request, I didn't want anyone touching my belly, expect for myself and my alpha. The gender of our pup we wanted to be. surprise as well. 

The usual rush started flowing in, and many looked at me, a few trying to start up pity conversations which I blatantly turned down. I floated around a bit, smiling at people and ignoring their rude behaviour- it was my last day, whatever. I was stopped in the center by Alex who fiddled with his hands "V-vitya... you're my brother I just wanna be part of your life but you keep pushing me away... why.. WHY DO YOU HATE ME- I know our parents kicked you out but just because they dont love you but-" I noted he'd gotten the attention of the bar with his little outburst. I crossed my arms, my voice smooth and chilling 

"You poor sad little boy. Does it really get you off this much? Fucking around- quite literally- into my life? You don't want to be a part of my life, you want my life. You have stalked me since I was 18, you went to the same uni as me and got me black listed and expelled, when I was homeless where were you? I've been working at this bar for 5 years and you just now turn up, not even a month after having fucked my boyfriend in my own apartment. You follow me everywhere and kick me out of my own home, you're just a nasty little weasel who's so jealous their face turned green. I honestly pity you. I've moved on, I have a child on the way and an alpha who loves me, I have a good job lined up and I'm happy. You cannot take that away from me, leave me out of your sad pathetic little pity party. Do not talk to me again." I finished calmly, turning and going back to my shift, a few people came up to talk to me once more but I bluntly denied them.

By the end of my shift, the reality that I'd never come back was setting in, the manager was in tears and a few popular regulars boldly stated that they would no longer be frequenting the bar if someone like Alex could replace valuable staff like me. It touched my heart for the most part but I was ready to go home. Hugging a few more of my regulars- I didn't bother with the staff- I waved them off, sliding into Dimitri's car and pecking him on the lips "Mmh, hello sweetheart" he cooed, earning a smile from me "Hello handsome~" I teased right back, lacing my hand in his as we drove home. I hoped things would look up from here.