23.

My cat typed these and it was too cute to delete, so he says hi <3 -Misha

MK

MJM
------

I woke up first the next morning, yawning and stepping out of bed before swaddling Kiril against my left side and Daniil cradled in my arms. I was still sore from the birth and walked with a slight limp. My one toned and strong figure had been reduced to loose skin and extra chub along my thighs and hips, stretch marks reaching up over my back and lower stomach, once I was healed I figured I'd start working out again. 

Pulling a simple pre-made parfait out of the fridge, I wobbled over to couch and sat down, fitting a cushioned baby-shaped pillow under them both and sliding my shirt up easily, allowing them to sleepily nurse. I turned back to my own food and ate slowly, adjusting them anytime they would whimper at me, time flew easily and soon the sun had peeked over the sky, sending golden rays through the living room. 

Daniil was still nursing while Kiril was over my shoulder, my hand patting gently on his back as I burped him, singing soft songs to my babies. I heard Dimitri walk down the stairs and handed off Kiril to him warily, my eye kept on the tiny baby as Dimitri rocked him nearby, smiling and pressing little kisses to his tiny face. I cradled Daniil to my chest as he still continued to nurse, I had a few issues with him latching of which the nurses just instructed that it was normal- after all Daniil was the smaller and all be it weaker of the two. 

My pup continued to struggle, nosing further into my chest as he slowly fed, not full nearly as fast as Kiril due to his struggle. I kept his head propped up on my arm which helped, my eyes still glued to Dimitri who'd taken Kiril into the kitchen, locked securely in his arms as he flicked on the stove. I perked up and whimpered, softly calling Dimitri back from my pup, he complied and sat Kiril down on his pillow, taking a quick picture of his big doe eyes and tiny baby face. His hands reached for Daniil, and I growled softly at him, guiltily pressing my little runt closer to my body, he nodded and kissed my cheek, rubbing my shoulders "Don't feel guilty sweetheart~ I'm going to go make breakfast" he soothed, scenting me one last time before sauntering off. 

I hummed in appreciation as he glided around the kitchen, whistling to himself as the scent of slightly burnt eggs and greasy bacon filled the air. Daniil had somewhat finished nursing but the way his eyes drooped it seemed he was just too tired to keep going, I frowned and nuzzled against him, gently lifting him on my shoulder and patting his back to burp my sleepy pup. I was entirely planning on keeping Daniil around me at all times, unless my pup could begin to nurse easily, Dimitri wouldn't be allowed to hold the fragile baby. While Daniil was in the sling on my body, I had Kiril over my shoulder, walking over to their small cribs that had been set up in the living room, and placed Kiril down, nosing his sweet little face and gently scenting him, his own milky pup scent lingering on me. I hesitated in placing Daniil down but decided that he would be safer here, his own blanket tucked over him and nice dousing of my lavender scent on his tiny face. 

I sauntered over to Dimitri and sat in his lap like we used to do, purring and snuggling into him as he fed me bits of food until the two plates were empty. I was happily full and saw him checking the time, whining and scenting him. Dimitri looked guilty and pressed kisses to my face "Sorry love, today is the last day before my week off" I nodded, rubbing my glands against his, my milk-tinted lavender scent seeping into his own sandalwood. He chuffed in appreciation and scented me back, cleaning up our plates and heading upstairs to change.

I was left alone in the living room, and peeked into Kiril's basket to see him chewing on his fingers, blinking owlishly at me with his golden iris'. I smiled and picked him up, checking on the fast asleep Daniil before setting Kiril on a baby play mat, a small plastic and rubber mobile hanging over it, the fabric soft and silky on his delicate skin. I sat him on his belly and rubbed his back as he wiggled and struggled with small grunts, trying to get his head up. I knew he needed the tummy time, but I was still antsy, my pale hand smoothing out his too-big jumper and placing a few baby toys in front of him as reassurance. After a few minutes, I picked him back up, cradling him and kissing his little forehead proudly, Kiril seemed tired so I laid him back into the crib, covering him with a blanket and sighing happily. 

My life was pretty much set.