19.

When we got home, Dimitri carried me to our room and lay me down, snuggling into me sadly as I stripped off the uncomfortable clothes, my large shirt only remaining. Dimitri grumbled next to me "M sorry baby... I jumped the gun.. I was supposed to-" I pressed my finger to his lips, kissing his forehead, running my hands through his hair gently "Don't tell me love, it can still be a surprise" he perked up and nodded, kissing my right hand that bore a silver ring and rubbed a hand over my stomach. 

He pulled back, a bit shocked and I curled into myself consciously, whining quietly as Dimitri snuggled me into his arms "Shhh... shh sorry my love, you've only worn large shirts, I didn't know how much our pup had grown" he reassured, running a hand lovingly over my protruding abdomen once more. I purred in his arms and settled down with a sigh, my mind wandering to food. Poking Dimitri's back, I looked up at him "Baby." he hummed in response looking back at me "Can you get me ice cream and sushi from the shop down the road?N then can I have some uh... that?" I pleaded still embarrassed to ask for his cum. He sighed and nodded, pressing a kiss to my temple and grabbing his coat, hurrying out the door. 

While he was out I changed into a tighter shirt, revealing my belly as I walked around the house, reading a book I'd picked up from the shop while Pasha circled at my feet. Scooping him into my arms, I cradled him like a baby, singing to him and kissing his furry little head. We were rudely interrupted by the doorbell ringing, thinking Dimitri had left his keys by accident, I kept Pasha in one arm and flipped the door open, talking partially to myself "Mmh, I was getting impatient welcome home-" I stopped in my tracks, glancing awkwardly sideways and away from Jack who stood at the door. 

Adjusting Pasha and pulling my shirt down over my bare legs I slammed the door in his face before he could even talk and ran to grab some pants, Pasha hot on my trail, excitedly batting at my feet. Jack was still ringing the doorbell and hitting on the door. I nervously opened it again, keeping part of it cracked "What do you want?" I snarled, clearly defensive as he glanced around anxiously "Where's Dimitri?" I shrugged, about to close the door before he pushed it back open, stepping inside and slamming the door. His hands gripped at my neck and shoved me to the ground, I struggled to breathe as Pasha launched himself at Jack, only to be hit to the side and let out a pitiful cry as he knocked into the wall. I clawed at Jack's arms, struggling to breathe and kicking him best I could as his red crazed face was inches from my own, his screams echoing through the house "WHERE IS HE. HE HAS SOME I KNOW HE DOES. WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY DRUGS YOU BITCH" I sobbed, losing vision as the weight of Jack was thrown off me, Dimitri grabbing him by the neck and slamming his head into the counter, knocking him out. 

He ran over to me as I got up, coughing and letting out a bitter distress scent, choking and crying as I scooted over to Pasha, pulling him in my arms and breathing heavily. I didn't register Dimitri's words or the sirens that had some how appeared outside. My neck hurt and I had to puke, Pasha lying in a daze within my arms, I felt people touch me and snarled fiercely, curling over my belly and blinking my blurry eyes to look for Dimitri. Everyone around me but Dimitri looked confused, my mouth was moving but I couldn't comprehend what I was saying. 

Dimitri hugged me in his arms, my own still caging Pasha, and was laid on a trolley, my eyes blinking blearily as I lost consciousness, Dimitri calling my name quietly as I faded out.