18.

In less than two weeks it'll be 2 months since this book came out!! I feel bad for only having 18 chapters out, this included so I'm going to be writing a LOT, even during midterms!!!! <3 - Misha 
-----

Dimitri glowered over to where Alex was pitifully drinking a margarita and pulled me closer into his lap, a hand rubbing my back as he ignored Jack and whispered to me quietly "Do you want to leave sweetheart?" I shook my head, curling further into my alpha as his nails caressed my scalp once again, leaving me putty in his arms, the vibrations of my chest the only indication I was purring. Dimitri leaned close and chuffed a few times for me, snuggling my boneless body to his chest as he continued to talk, his hand never leaving my hair. 

My lavender iris' were hazy with fatigue as they lazily darted around the bar, my face partially snuggled into Dimitri's neck, taking in his scent like oxygen. Tracy and Loreli came back over to sit with their doms, clung to their arms and trying to meet my eyes apologetically, Tracy seemed hesitant but Loreli's eyes held true sympathy. I had no idea what kind of shit Alex was spouting about me. I ignored all conversation until the topic of children came up, Tracy gushed about her new niece, and Loreli revealed herself and her domme, Rhonda, were trying. 

I could quite literally smell the excitement on Dimitri and squeezed his hand to signal it was okay to tell them, feeling the small motion, he had a shit eating grin on his usually stoic face as he spoke up "Vitya's pregnant" everyone stilled before getting up to hand drinks to Dimitri and slap him on the back, careful of my resting figure after knowing I was pregnant. Tracy clapped excitedly "OMG! That explains like, a ton!" she cheered, clearly over whatever was in her mind just then. I smiled thankfully at her, and turned to properly face the questions, Dimitri's hand on my waist as they fired off towards me. 

"How far along? What's the gender? Name ideas?" I grinned, rubbing my small bump that had shockingly began to show already "Two months, gender we'll know at the birth, no names yet" I answered, smiling up at my alpha with pure adoration. Dom Leo laughed and looked pitifully at Dimitri "Oh man, you might think it's bad now Dimitri wait till he's in the second trimester- Annie is just a nightmare..." he rubbed his head tiredly and Dimitri laughed hard. Almost braggingly he combed his fingers through my hair "No, no, Vitya has only been sweet and snuggly since we conceived, I think he's actually gotten more clingy since then." he said, his chest puffing up as my alpha proudly showed us off. 

Everyone chatted for a bit, mostly work and other things, I sat snuggled up in Alpha's warm embrace, sleepily nosing into his neck. I saw Alex walk over shyly with Master Jack and sat down with him, running a hand up and down his chest as he giggled, Dimitri was glaring daggers at Jack, Tracy and Loreli looked pissed off in a mean-girl way only bottle blondes could have. Jack quirked a brow and pulled Alex closer, staring Dimitri down "What? Dimitri you have your own omega, get your eyes off mine" before Dimitri could snap back, Jack cut him off "Anyways, we all know you're so desperate you knocked up the first omega you met." he rolled his eyes and continued "Once you're done with him keep your hands off mine, you know I don't like second hand items" I felt sick to my stomach, horror and bile rising in my throat as I paled, tears in my wide lavender eyes. 

Perhaps I was too hormonal, but my tears spilt over my white lashes and sniffled, breaking down into quiet sobs. Dimitri stood, his hands leaving my body for a split second to knock a punch straight into Jack's face before picking me up despite my protests of being fine and marching us out to the car. 

My tears kept flowing as Dimitri slid us both to the backseat, my sobs louder now. Holding my face he sighed "Well, this was going to wait for later but, I need you to know how much I love you now.." I sniffled and looked up curiously to see him half-knelt on one knee between the seats, a glinting pair of silver bands in a tiny box "Will you marry me?" 

My tears started up again, but this time for a better reason, I hugged him and sobbed hard, my hands shaking as he slid my ring onto me "Y-yes!! YES" I cried, letting my body calm down in his arms. Perhaps it wasn't the most romantic, but I was as happy as I'd ever been.