Prolouge

It was the first day of the school year at Hogwarts and all its students are sat watching the sorting ceremony like they do every year before they can eat. Though one student was distracted a Slytherin boy with curly hair staring at a Ravenclaw brunette who was so focused on the sorting she didn't notice him.

Her eyes flickered briefly towards him and sent him a smirk when seeing him look at her in which he blushed at being caught and some of his slytherin friends snickered into their hands.

When all the new students were sorted Dumbledore walked up to his golden owl podium ready to deliver his yearly speech to the school. Though he didn't get everyone's attention as a group of Gryffindors were still muttering to each other though stopped when someone nudged them.

"Welcome back to another year at Hogwarts-" Dumbledore began his voice loud enough to fill the hall before he was interrupted when a note appeared in a small flash of light before slowly falling in-front of him.

He had many curious eyes on him from teachers and students alike all wonder what the paper was and what it said. Though they got their answer when Dumbledore picked the paper up and read it with furrowed brows.

The large doors of the hall opened and their stood Euphemia and Fleamont Potter, bellatrix black, Andormeda and Ted Tonks holding Nymphadora Tonks, Molly and Arthur Weasly holding baby bill and Charlie, and Orion and Walburga black all looking confused at what they were doing at the school.

The headmaster looked towards them "hello guests I can presume why you are here can I not?" He spoke a twinkle in his eye as he looked at them.

"Actually no we don't old man so if you could tell us that would be appreciated" stated Bellatrix Black soon to be lestrange the others nodding as-well.

Sirius black looked at his family and scoffed before glaring angrily down at the table and mumbled "I just love family reunions"

Dumbledore picked up the letter and looked at it "the let me tell you what the letter says shall we?" He asked everyone who nodded wanting to know what disturbed them.

Dear Hogwarts
We have sent you 9 movies about the future that needs changing for the better for everyone's sake though most importantly Victoria Emrys.
Sincerely,
H.j.p , R.B.W , H.J.G , A.A.B

Everyone turned towards the Ravenclaw girl who looked confused "what you all looking at me for I don't know what happens" she crossed her arms as she spoke to everyone who some then sent sheepish looks and turned away.

Another flash appeared and a screen, DVD player and 9 movies appeared with a note atop. McgGonagall picked it up to read to everyone as the two large doors shout quietly.

In case your wondering time has stopped for you to watch these and snacks are provided when you want them just think of it.
Sincerely,
A.A.B

The tables disappeared and bean bags and sofas appeared for everyone to sit on and get comfy whilst Ted Tonks was setting up the DVD player for everyone.

The weasley couple sat with molly's twin brothers on one sofa. The marauders sat on another with James parents next to them on two comfy chairs. The blacks on the third, lily and her friends on the fourth and regulus black and Victoria Emrys on the last one whilst the teachers shrewd a longer sofa that made sure they could look at everyone present in the room.

When Ted set up the device he walked up to Andromeda and sat next her pulling her into him with Tonks on both their laps.

Dumbledore placed the first movie in the DVD player "the life of Victoria Emrys" he pressed play and sat next to his deputy headmistress.

The screen lit up and began to play.