Train ride

A grey rabbit is shown sitting on Victoria's bed with two birds one red the other blue all looking at the sleeping girl.

Clover: come on Victoria you have to get up

The rabbit hits his paw against her face causing her hand to brush him away.

Clover: ok that was rude

A few students laughed at the rabbit whilst Sirius eye's widened "the bunny has sass cool!" He yelled. Remus shook his head at his friend while trying to calm him down.

The door suddenly opens causing the animals to hop or fly away to not be caught. Stood in the door way was Plummet who shook her head and sighed before moving to the girl on the bed.

Plumette: Victoria it's time to wake up or you will be late

Victoria slowly sat up and rubbed her eyes before yawning.

Victoria: I'm up, I'm up

The girl got out of bed before moving to change into her dress for the day after Plumette left the room.

The red bird flew back into the room and landed on top of the mirror.

Robin: good morning Victoria exited for today?

Victoria: of course I am I'm going to Hogwarts to learn magic and I get to see my friends more

Victoria moved to the door ready to head down to breakfast.

Robin: by friends she means Regulus Black

Victoria not hearing her walked out the room and saw the halls were empty.

"So the bird knew I was your best friend huh?" Regulus smirked at Victoria who looked away with flushed cheeks causing him to laugh.

Walking into the large dinning room Victoria moved to sit down seeing her siblings smiling brightly whilst her parents chuckled at them.

James: are you exited Vic? Your going to have so much fun

Amber: of course she is James and don't talk with your mouth full it's disgusting and not polite

Amber looked away in disgust at her twin's face while James swallowed his food whilst mumbling an apology.

James:sorry

Roland: Victoria I'd hurry and eat before we're late and miss the train

Roland looked at his youngest who began to quickly eat the food on her plate as the family staff began to clean the table and take away the dirty plates and glasses.

When she was done she looked behind her to see a member of staff behind her with a cloth in hand as she went to collect the dirty plate and glass.

Victoria: thank you

"Always so polite" Mcgonigall sighed the other teachers nodding along or voicein their agreements.

The screen cuts to the family stood by platform 9 and 10 at kings cross station the children all pushing a trolly with trunks and a cage on top James held a owl, Amber's a cat, and Victoria's was Hermes.

Roland: you first James then Amber

Nodding James ran with excitement towards the barrier before disappearing. Victoria eyes were wide as she liked at the barrier.

Victoria: woah

"You didn't go with your siblings on their first year?" A Ravenclaw girl asked. Victoria sighed in annoyance as she kept being questioned and looked to Regulus for help.