Diagon alley

An enthusiastic Victoria is shown at her mother's side with a smile full of excitement as the family walked down an the empty alley filled with shops.

A muggle-born first year looked confused "where Is everyone?" A few nodded in agreement with the young Gryffindor.

"Diagonal alley is closed once for my family so we can get school supplies without people always looking at us and trying to steal our things" she answered for the students. Some pure blooded students looked at the screen in jealousy wanting to be able to have their privileges.

Roland: we must go to get your robes first Victoria so that James and Amber can see if they need new uniforms

The twins nodded agreeing with their father and walked towards Madame Malkins.

Entering the shop a short and plump woman with grey hair was standing and putting a dress on display when she saw the family a smile came to her face and walked forward to greet them.

Madame Malkins: ah the Emrys family nice to see you again dears along with you dear Victoria

Victoria: it's a pleasure to meet you Madame

Malkins: no it is my pleasure

Miranda: we were hoping you could have Victoria's robes first so we can hurry along and get her things

Malkins: of corse step this way young lady on the stall please.

Victoria stepped on the stool as a tape measure footed around her with Madame Malkins following it.

Madame Malkins: I'll see what I can find dear

The woman stepped away and began looking through the black robes before coming to a stop and picking one up by then walking back to the young girl

Madame Malkins: this is the only one so let's see if it fits

Victoria: of course

Gently picking up the robes Victoria put it on and looked in the mirror to see it fit perfectly.

Victoria: it fits perfectly thank you

Madame Malkins: of course dear anytime. Now on to you two.

Miranda: come along Victoria let's go get your books

The mother and daughter then leave the shop and walk to the book shop.

Miranda: why don't you go look at the animals whilst I get your books dear.

Victoria nodded and entered the animal shop filled with many creatures her eyes filled with wonder at the sight.

She walked over the owls who all watched her Curiously.

Victoria: hello there my names Victoria and you are?

Sirius looked at her weirded out "you do know they won't answer you right" all he got in response was a small smile.

Barn owl: I'm Hermes pleasure to meet you

Victoria looked at him and smiled not bothered by the fact he's talking

The great hall was in silence no one dared to speak though the one to break the silence was Lilly Evans "h-how did you not freak out?" She stuttered across still shocked.

Victoria smiled sheepishly "I'm used to talking animals" regulus looked at her wide eyes wondering why she never told him.

Victoria: nice to meet you Hermes